Now You Know!

We have Black Widows here, and he have them by the thousands. Like, there's a thousand of them in my barn alone.

I always think living in UK is awesome. People who say I wish I lived here and there...think about it. We get no earthquakes/tsunamis etc. Our weather is pretty average. No dangerous animals or bugs......I mean sure our government are completely shocking, but at least were SAFE!

MattAY said:
I always think living in UK is awesome. People who say I wish I lived here and there...think about it. We get no earthquakes/tsunamis etc. Our weather is pretty average. No dangerous animals or bugs......I mean sure our government are completely shocking, but at least were SAFE!

high five from the midwest

Hallucinogenic Amphibians (Playground Myths)

Toads of the Bofu family release a toxin called "bofutoxins" from the glands near their heads, which causes lucidity and, erm, "highness" upon ingestion.

Movies and Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSt6QMIaIQQ

Not listed:
Mowgli (Jungle Book) and Arthur (Sword in the Stone) use the same animation when they're getting licked by their dogs. It's also used in another movie, but I forgot which.

Pongo (101 Dalmatians) and Thomas (Aristocats) use the same animation when they jump into the back of a moving truck.

Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh) and Mowgli use the same animation when they're walking around aimlessly.

And many more...

MattAY said:

i agree, the UK is the best! Cheap enough to travel around europe as well. Love the people, sense of humour, everything just good! The weather can be abit bad, but you just have to overlook that. Its still a great place :)

WickedLiquid said:
Whales

A Blue Whale's erect penis is 42.5 cm (17 inches) long. Suddenly I'm not jealous of black guys anymore.

Considering a whale weighs 150 tons, and a human weighs on average like 1/20th-2/20ths of a ton, and some men can have 10-12 inch penises, suddenly I'm not so jealous of the blue whale. That's like having a 17mm penis

^ I'm more intruigued as to how man caused the whale to get that erect penis in the first place. did they rub him off? Or show him a fine female blowhole?

intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:
Whales

A Blue Whale's erect penis is 42.5 cm (17 inches) long. Suddenly I'm not jealous of black guys anymore.

Considering a whale weighs 150 tons, and a human weighs on average like 1/20th-2/20ths of a ton, and some men can have 10-12 inch penises, suddenly I'm not so jealous of the blue whale. That's like having a 17mm penis

Rain is like that guy at the party who is always talking about political/world issues to people who are politely trying to excuse themselves so they can go outside for a joint or make their way over to the beer bong.

DeTing, that was awesome!

And then I watched four more videos showing recycled Disney animation

And then I was late for work

WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:
Whales

Rain is like that guy at the party who is always talking about political/world issues to people who are politely trying to excuse themselves so they can go outside for a joint or make their way over to the beer bong.

u mad i made your fact sound a lot less cool?

u seem mad, i'm sorry :lol: 8)

barnacles have the largest penis of any creature when size is taken into account.

also. the only reason i quoted your whale fact is because i honestly thought they were WAY larger. i would have guessed like 17 feet. i always heard they had large penises but i assumed it was also proportionate to their own body size. but 17 inches is a big penis when it comes to a human, it's tiny on a whale.\

upon further investigation, 17 inches can't be right.

here, for example, is a killer whale penis. the largest blue whale penis is 8 feet.

The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg

Posting animal penises? Sure!

argentine-lake-duck.jpg

Argentine Lake Duck.

Although most male birds have no penis, ducks have a long corkscrew penis, and the females have a long corkscrew vagina, which spirals in the opposite direction

intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:
WickedLiquid said:
Whales

u mad i made your fact sound a lot less cool?

u seem mad, i'm sorry :lol: 8)

barnacles have the largest penis of any creature when size is taken into account.

also. the only reason i quoted your whale fact is because i honestly thought they were WAY larger. i would have guessed like 17 feet. i always heard they had large penises but i assumed it was also proportionate to their own body size. but 17 inches is a big penis when it comes to a human, it's tiny on a whale.\

upon further investigation, 17 inches can't be right.

here, for example, is a killer whale penis. the largest blue whale penis is 8 feet.

The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg

I was J/K... both times, why would I be jealous of a whale's penis? .... You really ARE that guy aren't you? :shock:

^
Yes, yes he is.

Intotherain: "Actually, I'm not that guy at all."

Me: "I'm just kidding, just trying to have some fun, ya know?"

Intotherain: "Actually, it's not funny."

Me: "Um, excuse me, I gotta hit up the beer bong, nice talking to ya brah!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member