nothing... I said nothing.

MattAY said:
Ugh, you know there is no conventional method when it comes to you. So come on....the truth...what happened? Was it literally her sick of you apologising so in the end she went, "if you shut up i'll forgive you" sort of thing? I know I'm close!
It's because I'm a lovable guy Mr. Barnes. You see when I was texting her mad crazy, I would asked if I was annoying or creepy. She would either say no, or give me a reason like, "You're not creepy cause you're my age."

I called her a fool because months ago when I called her a fool, she said don't call me that because assholes called her that when she was a child. So, I made a deal with her and I would only call her a fool if she would pissed me or off.

I called a fool a couple times and was just messing with her. She said, "Call me that one more time and see what happens." So I tested her and thus she was pissed off because of that, not because I was texting her like crazy. I said to her, "You can't live without Howard. (joking around)." So yeah, I texted her only one time to apologize...no response so I haven't texted her since.

Couple nights after the event, she never talked to me while we worked. I tried asking if she was still mad at me, but she looked at me and walked away. So the next night I worked with her, I tried being nice. She ask her friend (who was directly behind) to bring up happy meal bags. I thought she was talking to me so I said Ok, I'll bring them... She abruptly yelled, "NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU ASSHOLE!." Geez, what a fucking bitch.

So, after she exploded on me. I avoided her as much as I could...but she worked her way back to loving me. She started to ask me where our head manager was. Then she asked If I wanted any of the sweet tea. She finally said, "Hi Howard." So I said, "Woah Woah, hold up...you're saying hi to me but you still hate me?" She said, "I don't hate you now, I'm talking to you right?" I said ok

Well she then texted my phone again, but I didn't give her my number again. So, this whole time she was mad at me...hilariously, she never took me out of her phone. I did though so when she texted me, I asked "Who is this?" Even though I recognized the number. Now, she's not mad at me anymore. and I'm still lovable Howard.

That's the story, I also proved she couldn't without Howard (at least for a week). None of the women I work with think I'm creepy, they might think I'm gay because I listen to their problems on a daily basis.
keepithowitis said:
it's still stalking ugh
keepit, If you only knew how much her friends and her make status update on facebook. You will understand it's not stalking. Seriously, they're always on top in my top news feed.

Ha, wow she's a crazy whore herself. Got called a fool when she was young and now she has issues with it?! that's fucking hilarious and pathetic!

Also, if she updates more than you update, then my GOD! You update fucking loads, dude. And about boring stuff too! No one cares about your daily routine -_-

This has been one of the most childish stories I've ever heard. It's pretty much what I always imagined the kids at McDonalds to be doing back there.

^ yup.. everytime I go to a Micky D's or Wendy's - I look behind the counter, at the fryer, and at the drive in window and I try to guess: "Who's F***ing who", "Who hates who", and "who's selling crystal meth to their coworkers."

Its sad to finally know how *right you are in some instances.

I can see it now...

TONIGHT ON FOX! Reailty shows are brought to a whole new level when we go behind the kitchen to see the drama unfold at a McDonalds!

SUPERSIZE LIES, tonight at 8! 7 central.

Fuck me. :(

UrbanMasque said:
^ yup.. everytime I go to a Micky D's or Wendy's - I look behind the counter, at the fryer, and at the drive in window and I try to guess: "Who's F***ing who", "Who hates who", and "who's selling crystal meth to their coworkers."

Its sad to finally know how *right you are in some instances.

Yeah, that's just life. I haven't had one job where there wasn't some sort of drama going on with the workers.

why do i want to enter therapy so badly after reading all that? thanks ugh. i have given up on the future generation thanks to you and your antics.

jesus, the stupidity of the younger generation. how stupid are you all?????????

22759_104515392908482_100000500658428_117328_4006235_n.jpg

Forgot about this

MattAY said:
Haha good spot Koala, but we all saw that ages ago!

i've always avoided seeing what ugh looks like, and this is the reason why. ugh.... greasy hair is a no no, especially thin greasy hair. tell ya what, shave it off, go with the bald look. and grow a 2 o clock shadow, and keep go with contacts. ladies will wet their panties over a bald head and 2 o clock shadow. look at jason statham.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
whats sad is that you kinda look like the retarded kid in south park that sold steroids to whats his name during the special Olympics......
179653.jpg

Yes, I think in terms of pulling tha ladiezzzz, Ugh has to focus on the weight.

HEY FATTY, TRY A SALAAAD!

But then again, you can go for the Kevin James look. Leah Remini is hot as fuck. And she'd take it up the bum too...definitely.

I remember mentioning a while back I look exactly like that special kid selling roids to Jimmy. Also MattAY it's called "Teddy Bearism" Where fat guys will get the hot women. Eating a salad is a healthy meal, but it's exercise that does most of the weight loss.

Really, I could careless how healthy I am. I don't eat as much as I did before. I'm constantly walking back to forth to work, so really I was over 300 lbs couple months ago. Now I'm 270. lbs

Koala, you dummy. That's my senior pict, got a shower and slicked my hair back. Women don't like me when I'm bald, they'll think I'm this creepy serial killer...also bald, 2 o'clock shadow...that sounds like a douche to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133