NFL starts tonight

On NBC in America, SKY Sports in the UK (apparently)!

Saints vs. Packers.

Personally I've been a Saints fan for a while, about the same time I got into football. That is, when I got my Dreamcast and a copy of NFL2K.

Normally, I would cheer for the Packers, but since the Lions actually have a chance to be players in the division this year a Packers loss would be beneficial. sooo...GO SAINTS!

My prediction for this game?

backyard_football_1.png

What a great game! Had some guys over to watch it. That was a blast. Fuck the packers though.

i'm from Seattle territory, so I usually root for them, but my mom's family has deep ties to Green Bay. My great grandfather played high school football with Curly Lambeau, co-founder of the Packers and who is their stadium's namesake, at Green Bay East High School. A black and white picture of the high school football team hangs at my parents' house. Sad thing is, I'm not sure which person in the picture is my great grandfather, but I can certainly point out Lambeau.

I'm also pretty sure that my grandma owns a share of the team as well. I can't confirm that for sure though.

NickKmet said:
I'm also pretty sure that my grandma owns a share of the team as well. I can't confirm that for sure though.

Could be very possible....The Packers are a publicly owned nonprofit with over 4 million shares owned by the public, even though they haven't been sold since 1997

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master