Leave stuff for the mailbag, get free swag. Ep 50 GRR

yCpTS.jpg

I'm leaving the United States this weekend for an event overseas. That's why I needed my passport. Of course, I'm not yet willing to say where I'm headed, though I'm sure I'll get bored and post lots of goodies over at the @Game_Revolution twitter feed. The day I went to the Passport Agency in San Francisco was also the day I last mailed out swag.

Unfortunatley, I have a lot of stuff that remains unclaimed. That said, I've forgotten where I'm supposed to send it all. That means I'm ready to just hand it out.

We record the 50th episode of GameRevolution Radio tomorrow and we have nothing in the mailbag. Leave something here: a memory, a favorite moment, episode, reason for listening, or just a question about video games. I'll send something to every one when we answer their question on the air.

I miss getting the SPAM newsletters that I used to rely on for gaming news and news about the site in general... I suppose that in the leaps forward that were made the newsletter wasn't as well liked by the majority...

Question 1: When is Anthony going to man up and get himself a real console?

Question 2: When are all the awesome endorsement deals coming for the GR Faithful?

Hey everyone is thinking it I'm just saying it.

If we have to stare at the monstrous ads that end up on the front page then I think that they should pony up the occasional item as part of their ad campaigns... Would generate site traffic and increase buyer awareness or something of that sort...

Have a good trip sir!

Wait, you won't even tell me? It must be Canada. Too much build up for a small reality, huh?

Question, the first: If you could visit one place from a video game and not for the video game reason (not to just go blow stuff up or whatever), where would you go?

Question, the second: What kind of bear is best?

Bret thinks Canada is overseas from the US. :(

Question: Which game character do you feel most engaged with? Not only someone you care for, but in whom you see a bit of yourself?

Request: Stories about video game dreams, please!

Memory: Scones. ;)

What game character's gig do you think you could perform reasonably well at? Mario jumps and runs too much and that just sounds miserable. That also takes all sports games completely off the table. Any character that takes lives has to be a tough sell, but thankfully playing video games has desensitized us all. Qbert gets to curse, but that 3D pyramid must be dizzying, at least at first.

I think my choice is Cole Phelps. I can just let my partner drive, aggressively accuse everyone of everything, and then arrest the wrong guys and still get promoted.

So the big 50th episode. Personally, I thought you guys wouldn't make past the first one. Any regrets? Also, what are your plans for the 100th episode?

Follow @UghRochester then. I'll probably give you a shoutout of all the GR members I have that's following me. I won't forget Nick Tan this time.

The show was great. :) Thanks for responding to my request! I was super excited. There was simultaneous listening going on in the chat, which was very awesome. We had a first-time listener joining us as well. Always nice to hear your silky voices. ;)

I caught up earlier in the week. Have to say, I have had no interest in GW 2, but that podcast gave me interest.

Really enjoyed the TGS episode with Heath.

And episode 50 was great as well. Anthony leaving you hanging on the mail was epiclly hilarious.

Keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle