I'm making a YouTube channel - oh God

Yeah, I was imagining it would be similar to those, except you'd be watching it be drawn instead of animated.

I installed the Discord mobile app and it asked for a server and i panicked and closed it.

So I'm late to the party as usual but I finally got around to seeing your first video. Sorry it took so long but that's life.

I really enjoyed it and you actually didn't appear too nervous, I thought you seemed very casual and relaxed. Also your comment on Fallout 4 was pretty funny.

I'll check out your other vids and download the mobile app. Cause why the hell not :p

I'm not an artist but I did make an animation video using Animaker which was a lot of fun. It was a cool program since I can't draw but can still tell a story.

Thanks, WickedLiquid! I'm glad you liked the first video so far, and I hope you enjoy the rest of them. :)

Rest assured - I am nervous as shit in front of the camera.

In all honesty, that's kinda why I got rid of the camera. I felt very nervous and I had to redo take after take. With just the microphone, I feel a lot more relaxed and calmer, it takes less time to set up and pack up, it's easier on my hard drive file size wise, and my videos can go straight to the point. I figured... these videos are about the drawings, not about me, so I don't need to be in front of the camera, if that makes sense.

I may make a return to the camera, but for now I'm happy just doing it audio wise.

There's two ideas I want to include into my YouTube channel... I'll list 'em below.

"Story Time" is an idea of mine (that's been done on YouTube before, but I want to try it) where I talk to someone and tell them a story, usually a story that's embarrassing and it involves me being in dumb situations. Whoever I talk to, I want their reaction to be genuine, so it must be someone who hasn't heard my story before. De-Ting raised an interest, so getting people from the GR community would be pretty cool! Once I record these stories (our conversation), I'll then add still frame, black and white cartoons to help visualize my story.

The next idea I have is "Rage Quit", which is pretty much a Let's Play of a game that's supposed to be very difficult. I haven't spoken to her about this, but I might get my partner in on this and she can help me be on camera, as two people is better than one. This is one I'd like to utilize a camera.

Well you're a good actor because you looked chilled out in the second vid as well hahaha. Great work Craig, it all looks very professional.

I also like both your ideas and would like to see where you go with them!

Check out my animation if you want. Like I said I didn't draw any of it, Animaker created the characters and the backgrounds, I just told a story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdUVy1r5BGc

Hey man, I checked out your animation, it's impressive! Well done!

I've never heard of Animaker before. Interesting!

Master_Craig said:
Hey man, I checked out your animation, it's impressive! Well done!

I've never heard of Animaker before. Interesting!

Hey thanks!

If you ever wanted to bring your drawings into the realm of short movies you should give the program a try. I'm sure you can upload your own drawings instead of using the ones provided like I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo