Hey ladies...here is the guy for you

It wasn't suppose to be taken seriously, although there is this one person on YouTube that asked "Is this for real?"

Lien, if you quoted me from the vid...you're still wrong. I said "You probably think I'm your stereotypical kinda guy..." Which when I said stereotypical, it sounded like I said cereal-typical.

Stal and Sightless, I thought that might have gave a laugh or two. I originally planned taking out my pony tail and give that hair swoop in slow motion.

The entire video can be Ugh flipping his hair, but the guitar riff sent me over the moon.
ughv.gif

UghRochester said:
It wasn't suppose to be taken seriously, although there is this one person on YouTube that asked "Is this for real?"
That was me; I just wanted to know if you were seriously considering acquiring a companion. I can't get your image out of my mind. If it's not for real, would you still be willing to plan something out, and perhaps I can sway you?

UghRochester said:
Which when I said stereotypical, it sounded like I said cereal-typical.
If you were a cereal, I would name you Ugh-Ohs, and it would be as if someone mixed Lucky Charms with Raisin Bran. I would devour that.

Eh, posting it on /b/ wouldn't do much. For the best results, put it on one of the places where the neckbears roam in great numbers, like /r9k/, /v/, or /tg/. They'd be more receptive of it and wouldn't be all LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS XDXDXD. Plus, they'd be less likely to do shit like invade.

It's all the same, though.

So let me ask you a question ladies:
<Hair Flip #8>
Would you like me to be your Guitar Hero?
<Tiddley-Diddley Wraoarohhh!..coff coff coff>

thinkaboutit.gif

:shock: THINK ABOUT IT.

Know what I love about that gif? Ugh's awesome and rockin' guitar whip at the end.

Up.......and then DOWN! ROCK ON!!

Yeah, dont post it anywhere. Or HEY, post it in the bin ;)

Ugh.

Walk 10 minutes every day, start eating more fruit every day and put as much weight as you can in a backpack and use it as DIY weights.
Go talk to random women a bunch of times and learn what they respond to and don't. Use the method of small, subtle put downs - then compliments.
When talking to a girl you want to have, every time she starts talking about something she likes, do something subtle she can pick up on like touching your hair. Unconsciously she will associate that hair touch with good things, so you start talking about yourself and yourself being with her while touching your hair.+

In 3 months you will get laid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex