Have you ever...

schimmel

Rookie
The topic where we ask the poster below us if they've done anything weird! If you say yes please explain the circumstances surrounding the answer. I'll start

Have you ever been to the doctor for a physical, but when it came time to pee in a cup no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't go?

No, had no problems with that.

Have you ever tried to see if you could kick yourself in the face, and succeded with it?

Yeah, got kinda far too.

Have you ever drank so much you blacked out, only to be told you were the funniest in the room all night the next morning?

Yeah, that was a good night.
[EDIT] For Urban:
I went to Blackpool (well known cesspool of bachelor/hen parties and birthday parties in Britain) for my 18th birthday with a couple of friends and ended up filling myself with Jack Daniels (a phase which I have now kicked so successfully that I can't smell JD without feeling a little ill), pints of random lagers and several rancid shots. Back at the hotel I managed to mistake the wardrobe for the exit, perform a controlled fall from the top bunk and get myself locked out of my room.

Have you ever taken the fattest girl home?

Sam

^Sam - if you say "yes" your supposed to elaborate on the occasion!!! (if you can remember it.)

FATTEST?!,... no.

But interesting story.. Up until college - i'd always wanted to hook up with a bigger chick, b/c i never had and it seemed like something I could get into (they had some seductive quality). So it eventually happened - i hooked up with my friend who was a big individual. She looked good in clothes and didnt really look "fat". she was just thicker and I thought it would be a good starting point. Little did i know - her clothes were meant to keep A LOT of her in place. (she had a great fashion sense, and new how to dress to hide her figure)

Anyway, long story short, we take off our clothes - she's built like a Christmas tree annnndddd im ruined for life. Before I saw some beauty with them, but now they turn me off. It wasn't just looks - but the experience was bad too. and it annihilated our great friendship *ahem* (TMI)...

ANYWAY!!!!!

Have you ever seriously injured someone, purposely?

Not purposely, but I did break someone's arm by accident.

Have you ever farted in a completely silent room?

Yeah, it was at a teen class at church with my cousins. I was bored and he dared me (I was 14), I would never see any of those people again...so why not?

Have you ever just yelled at a boss and kept your job?

Not yelled AT a boss, but in college after a very frustrating situation in my boss's office I yelled "F*** this s***!" and walked out. I think she was more startled that I lost my temper than anything, since I'm normally sweet and quiet. So she kind of just left me alone for a bit.

Every eaten something gross on a dare?

No, but I went to high school with a kid who was paid $100 to eat his own shit. He did it, too. Later that day he puked it back up and a teacher called his mom. I think they sent him to counseling after that.

Have you ever told your significant other they were right to end the fight, then shaved their head while sleeping to get them back?

7 times, yes.

Nah, I kid....It was 5 times.

Have you ever been caught masturbating? If so, include hilarious details and face expressions.

Yeah...after i sneezed at work i was taking orders in the drive thru, no one told me i still had snot on my nose so, everyone was giving me odd looks in the drive thru...especially the hot summer ladies... :(

Have you ever lost anything with significant value and blamed others, but an hour later you found it?

EDIT: Yes i sanitized my hands

Topic side note!

MattAY said:
Have you ever been caught masturbating? If so, include hilarious details and face expressions.
Tylzen said:

WHAT?!!? NEVER?!! You HAVE to get caught, its every males right of passage. And it will be Marius' right of passage WHEN you catch him in a few years.

I've been caught, at least twice. I say "at least" once b/c the 1st time was confrontational, but the 2nd time was passive.. Im still unclear as to whether they found out but the evidence i left behind makes me pretty certain that they knew what had just taken place.
[another talk for another topic - but im just startled that you have NEVER been caught, you sneaky savvy b^ztu|2D]

Sam - I probably have, but nothing comes to mind at the moment

Have YOU (anyone other than Tylzen) ever been caught masterbating, by parents, roommates, sibblings, whoever? [include funny story, please]

maca2kx said:
No.

Have you ever done something disgusting and blamed the guy next to you (or someone else)?

Sam

Yes, I put out a cig in my cousin's beer at an outdoor b-ball game and he drunk it ! I said it was some guy next me !

Have you ever vomited up mushrooms and beer then tried to re-eat them ?

no

have you ever...loved someone so much it made you cry Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right
Have you ever,have you ever

I've never listened to westlife...NEVER! ...<.<.......>.>..

Have you ever seen a reproductive organ of your same sex? Was it horrible? Was it stimulating? did it give you confused feelings?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod