flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif

THE SAME WAY HOGAN HOISTED BIG ANDRE UP ON HIS SHOULDERS AND SLAMMED HIM TO THE MAT IN FRONT OF 93,000 SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS AT PONTIAC SILVERDOME IS THE SAME WAY WE'RE GONNA RUN WILD ON THE VOTING PROCESS, RIGHT HERE AT GR, BROTHER JACK DUDE!
DAN, LET'S GET THE POLLS READY, BECAUSE 10/10, WE'RE READY, BROTHER!!!
IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS YET, BUT WE'RE ALREADY ON THE ROAD TO VOTE-A-MANIA.

10n9q3t.png

flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif
flag.gif

I've locked this topic.

Chris, it should be plain as day why I entertain this stuff... I love the result, but at the end of the day, moderators will remain in place until the staff needs to replace one. I'm really happy with the current lineup for one reason: they're reliable.

If one of them left the forums or didn't visit as frequently or simply didn't want to be responsible anymore, they would be replaced. In fact, in your last crusade against the moderators you rightfully pointed out that Lethean hadn't visited recently. I demoted to mod for a period of six months to see if he'd return, he did.

I'm obviously not inflexible, but no changes need to be made right now. Dammit if you're not a funny poster to have around. I don't want to ban you! I just want you to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo