GameRevolution's Podcast Beta

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, and then there's my part of it also.

Nice. However nonsensical, because anyone with enough education to read my post would understand immediately and recognize I was referencing your words and not my own. A childish attempt to redirect attention from your own short comings. I learned a long time ago, probably before you were born, that in a battle of wits it is very easy to win against an unarmed man. Yet fools often fail to see their own defeat.

Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
Yet fools often fail to see their own defeat.
Which must be why you continue to fight when I drew the decisive blow long before you even started.

tumblr_lq3eqytHxo1qmoapt.gif

Even if that were true, you can't get over the undeniable fact that I have better taste in video games.

Longo_2_guns said:
Even if that were true, you can't get over the undeniable fact that I have better taste in video games.
You started this, but I detect the slightest hint of conciliation in you words. I offer a truce. I concede nothing, and make no demands. Truth be told I grow bored of this, and have better things to do.

I'm more surprised you actually tried than just giving up and admitting defeat from the get go.

I like that. WELCOME ABOARD!

What a fight!!

Next up: Maca VS Ugh!! I suppose we should call this match, "The Onslaught"

We should probably get back on topic right about now, a whole page of fighting is too much I tell ya. TOO MUCH!

Starting now:

.......Fuck you all!

Ok, now:

I really like podcasts...

I'm hoping for totally new background sound. The next podcast will land week after next and feature really exciting announcement!

Also no echo on my part.

danielrbischoff said:
I'm hoping for totally new background sound. The next podcast will land week after next and feature really exciting announcement!/quote]
Aw man, I was going to make a corny intro too.

danielrbischoff said:
I'm hoping for totally new background sound. The next podcast will land week after next and feature really exciting announcement!
So, I’m waiting. When will the podcast be put up? Where will the podcast post? Me want podcast.

It's not up yet. Eventually, however, I'm betting you'll find it under the Podcasts section. Scroll up to the banner and pretend it's Where's Waldo. Instead of a lurpy dude in a striped shirt and hat, you'll be looking for the word "podcasts"!!! Then, click on it. Ta-da!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod