Forum replies dealie

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
f5Ca6.jpg

Is there a way that I can toggle this off on the front page? Like, it's a nifty little thing, sure, but when I see it I keep thinking "I have pm's? I'm popular?! OMG!" only to have nothing but disappointment follow.

I was wondering the same thing. I look around a bit, but none of the settings pages have a way to stop it.

Stop being a bitch and check my reply.

I did think I was popular too.

If you were going to do this sort of thing, it would be cooler if there was some sort of forum reply notification when you were quoted. Because at the moment people aren't really REPLYING to you. They're just posting after you.

Oh wow it also does comment replies!

That's now officially all I ever wanted from the front page.

Comment replies, private messages, and unread forum replies. In the beginning the inbox encountered a bug where only the first page could be returned as "unread." That's been fixed and it's awesome. I hope the comments and forums are more inclined to mingle as a result.

I wonder if making a post in the thread and unchecking "Notify me when a reply is posted" would change anything.
307918_527963027230381_1413669976_n.jpg

It's unchecked by default. Check it and it sends you an email to your registered account. Separate system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133