For The Love Of God I Must Beat BATTLETOADS!!

When I was a wee lad back in the early 90's. I had a little game called Battletoads for NES. It was challenging beyond all hell, a playthrough of the game was nearly impossible if you didn't memorize the patterns of the some of the later levels, ESPECIALLY the Rat Race level which is probably the unholiest most EVIL thing ever created by man.

A challenging game however can make a great game, and Battletoads was one of the best, right up there with Contra and Barbie Unicorn Adventures.

Unfortunately, I only made it as far as the very last level which was a giant spinning tower. My might was no match for the flying clouds of Gas and badly colored yellow Rhinos that trounce any who dare approach them.

I will challenge this game once again, and I will defeat it. But I wonder, have any of you ever beaten this sucker?

I never played Battle Toads for the NES but I have played Battle Toads/Double Dragon for the Genesis. That game was hard and it took a long time to pass level 3. I eventually reached the 5th level but that's the farthest I ever gotten.

I heard the last fight in Battletoads was next to impossible.

as long as you stay as far as possible from the boss when she does her whirlwind thing and hurry to hit her when she stops, youre usually ok. it takes a while, but it can be done.

I never could beat her in the end....but I at least can say I got up to her, so it's not to bad.

Trust me though, that was NEVER easy. Especially all of the cart parts. That fat Rat guy was a pain as well, and we can't forget the climbing levels thrown in as well, those were tough to.

Man, I want to play it now....

YO BATTLETOADS was the SHizzzznitttt ... that game was one of my favorites on NES... the best levels were the snake one and the one where u flew on some jetskies or something...lol that was the best game

I had two BattleToads games for my Gameboy. Not only did they take perfect timing, they took perfect level memorization. I can safely say I never got close to facing the final boss in either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod