Fable II Review GCHD (9/10)

Keldorik

Rookie
Hey guys, thought you might be interested that i find fable II to be peachy keen. what do you all think?

edited by Shaft

Well the link is gone therefor I believe that the original poster fails for linking an unworthy site to the GR forums. I say we tar and feather him so that he learns his lesson.

GR 4:38 "Thus Shaft delivered unto Keldorik swift justice, casting said poor link into eternal darkness and damnation where there be weeping, gnashing of teeth, and rampant anal leakage."

So IGN has published their review (not like their words mean much) but they gave it an 8.8/10. I wonder what GR will think...

IGN gave it a 8,8 but IGN UK gave it a 9,5 ... bleh, IGN lost my trust after they gave GTA IV a perfect 10.

LinksOcarina's got it right in my book. Fable 2 will be good, but will ultimately disappoint in many key ways just like the original did.

It'll still be fun as hell to play, of course. It just won't be 100+ hours of pure orgasm.

At the time when the original Fable came out, I had terribly high expectations. Ofcoarse, after having finished the game in less than 10 hours of gameplay, it felt like a really hard kick in the nuts.

This time I made sure not to get to know any information about the game beforehand. Word has reached me we will be able to play in Co-op mode, other than that, I have kept my expectations terribly low.

It must be a dissaster of biblical proportions will it actually dissappoint me now. It can only prove to be much better than anticipated.

Remember kids, he who has low expectations will rarely be dissappointed.

Peanutkiller said:
Remember kids, he who has low expectations will rarely be dissappointed.

^ My philosophy for pretty all forms of entertainment. Peanutkiller's wisdom knows no bounds, apparently.

Coincidentally Fable 1 is the game that altered my perception of "hype" and "unfulfilled/missed opportunities" too.

And, as Duke promised in the podcast, he got his Fable II review up today and it received a...... B+.

I haven't had a chance to fully read the review yet but the grade is nice and high. Neat!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman