Dreamcast

This is my favortie game system of all time.

I still play mine almost everyday, does anyone agree with me that this system is one of the greatest. they have had many good games.

The VMU is genius, i loved that idea.

And the fact that you can burn games to self boot on the system is awesome. I have over 100 games now lol. haha. i love dead systems cuz people give the games away free.

anyways who else loves this system?

I had one, but it is long gone now, along with some of my other classic systems.

I made the mistake of selling them 5 years ago to help pay for the X-Box and Gamecube I bought back then.

Had one. I loved it. To this day I wish I hadn't sold it.

I was obsessed with Sonic and Power Stone. Ohhhh, Airfoce Delta, too.

It's one of my favorite systems. I need to get more games for it. I used to never really care if I had that many games for it since I already had Shenmue and I played that over and over. That game is amazing.

Hell yeah shenmue is teh shit.

Well i advise everyone on here with a dreamcast go to this site.... *site edited for copyright violation purposes* and check out the torrent section, and download some games, and burn them to cd's using a certain program. I love the hell out of it. I download 2 + games a day. :)

My favourite Dreamcast games were:

Resident Evil Code Veronica
Sword of The Berserk : Guts' Rage
Soul Calibur
NFL 2K

And whatever the sonic game was that came at launch.

I used to play phantasy star online all the time, I think I still have my dreamcast in the loft somewhere, I will have to dig it out and see if I can rediscover any of the classics for it.

I used to play Last Blade 2, Crazy Taxi, Sega Smash Vol. 1 (it has some sega genises games.) And this other game I forgot what it was. I had good fun with Dreamcast. And SNES.

I still have my 'Cast I wish it's life was a lil longer it could've competed with ps2,'cube, and Xbox but be that as it may I still play Bluestinger, GTA2, Ready to Rumble Round2, Shenmue, Test Drive 6, Nba 2k1,DOA2, Street Fighter3 2nd Impact, and Rival Schools2

Sega Dreamcast was in my opinion, the greatest console of all time. I loved evrything about it, from it's games to the internet browser 8)

I also read somewhere that they're making new games for it.........I could be wrongly informed though

I recently got one again and have been holding fantastic fun with it. Pulled out Bomberman and Worms last night and had a good time with friends.

And yes, there are still Dreamcast games being made. In Japan, at least, but not very many. There's a homebrew scene, too.

Yea I found the DC to be one of the best systems ever. Just about any game I played for that system I loved. It sees more action then my PS2, which has gained a nice solid layer of dust.

My favorite games were code veronica, rez, and jet grind radio.

i have a dreamcast but i can't play it,it is broken. the problem is while you are playing games it will somtimes reset itself? anyone havin this problem? :lol:

Yeah i had that problem as well man but i just blew inside the power connecter in the back and now it works fine or it maybe you have a bad cable.

segageek said:
Yeah i had that problem as well man but i just blew inside the power connecter in the back and now it works fine or it maybe you have a bad cable.

i tried that but didn't work so it probs need a new power cable will have to get one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle