Devil May Cry 4 Goes Multiplatform!

Ouch, that's like Sony getting a nail driven through their eyeball. If MGS4 converts too....

I'm not taking sides on this next gen debate, but I'm just thinking, isn't there a feeling of honor or keeping your word anymore? If the game has been with Sony, shouldn't they keep it that way. I guess it shows the capitalism, gotta get that cash money dolla dolla bills ya'll.

^ Screw honor.

Anyway, I should go on record saying that I actually do not agree with this. I cannot stand stand the gayness of the games, nor their ability to be rubbish.

I find this funny, actually. Whenever I'm in a debate a gainst a sony fanboy asking them why the PS3 is better than the other systems, they say "We have DMC and MGS! Ha!". Ah well, at least you guys can still say you have MGS. For now.

yikes that game might have been my reason to get a Ps3, i've loved all the old dmc games for my ps2, and now that i can play it on my 360 i dont have much of a reason to get the Ps3

Grey said:
EliaSoZ said:
Actually Sony has MGS and FF.

Both of those are a multi-platform franchise.

I know. There was the remake of MGS 1 on the Gamecube, and the MGS: 2 port to the X Box.

But we all know that part 3 and 4 are Sony exclusives.

As for FF, there have been games here and there, but the true fans know where the real sequels are going. PS3 baby.

Yeah, that too. My point remains, any MGS games after Substance do not exist on any system except the PS2.

Edit: As in for the last-gen. The current-gen it will be all PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133