Destiny 2 Clan

Are you playing Destiny 2? If so, which system are you on?

• PS4

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • XB1

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd like to be Clanmaster

• I hate Destiny

• I love Bungie

• I hate Bungo

• Total voters

sli

Jam fan
Hey All,

Any Destiny fans starting out their D2 saga?

It'd be great if we had some D2 clan(s), be it official (staff-created), semi-official (mod-created), or unofficial (member-created), that we could join for strike/raid runs with buds, or asynchronous clan member benefits at the very least! We have at least some familiarity with our fellow active users, so I'd prefer forming a small community of comrades over joining a large clan of strangers!

D1 had to have 3 members to form a clan, so I imagine it'd be the same for D2. Not sure if the clans are cross-system, but I would guess they are most likely not. So far there's me and mcaballero on PS4; De-Ting perhaps?

Would anybody like to create and maintain a clan for us fellow GR users? I might default it onto myself if there's little/no interest!

Destiny player or not, clan name, shorthand (up to 4 letters, case sensitive), and motto suggestions greatly welcomed! (Not 100% sure on format and allowed characters/character count.)

Something (unoriginal) like:
GameRevolution [GR] gamerevolution.com
GameRevolution Unofficial [GRuo] Join the revolution!
Or:
GR Vox Pop [VPOP] Voice of the people

Sorry I'm not very creative.

As mentioned before, you can count me in for the clan. I bought a physical version that should arrive today. I'm also in GMT+1 timezone so most likely I would only be able to join you guys on the weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod