Depression Test!

I scored 8.

Madster brah, i hear the quickest and painless way to go out is to jump off a bridge.

lokness said:
I scored 8.

Madster brah, i hear the quickest and painless way to go out is to jump off a bridge.

Serial murder w/ suicide for me if the army doesn't make me happy bro.

I scored a 14. Go minor Depression!

edit, i dont really think that i have minor depression. I think its normal to feel a bit down sometimes. You cant be happy ALL the time about everything.

13. I feel that's a good score, because I do get depressed at times when everything I want, or otherwise convince myself that I need, becomes out of reach.

Biggest cause? I'm love-starved. :( But God willing, this time of chastity in my life will seem as but a moment when I find the girl I can spend eternity with.

12. But I feel it's more so because I'm lazy that I don't feel like doing things. I'm quite a happy guy.

11, I'm generally happy and my wife and kids are my anchor. I just wish the economy wasn't hitting me where it counts.

13...standard.

Although, most of those points are made because I'm lazy, not depressed. So this is pretty stupid and generic. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I'd love to keep my money in my testicles. Then when I next jizz it would literally be the money shot.

BAHAHA!

Meh...

While I doubt this test has any real value to it, I did score a 24.....which means i'm in the minor to moderate range.

And I admit I have been feeling restless and kind of isolated lately, mostly because I have SO MUCH going on at once right now...it's kind of overwhelming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master