Confession

Confessions? I confess that the GR brass could give a shit less about the chat, and hasn't for many years.

That is all.

And don't ride your high-horses - the forums are pathetic as well.

-Z

Shut up, woman.

My+_97974e08f4f9b6b6c17d71ad654b6061.jpg

Get on ma horse!

You're obviously missing the point, Howard. Stay out of it. This is between GR brass and Chat brass.

-Z

EDIT: I'm not trying to be rude to Howard or the other board members if it came off that way - I'm sorry.

-ZZ

GRZorak said:
Confessions? I confess that the GR brass could give a s*** less about the chat, and hasn't for many years.

That is all.

-Z
Is you're definition of GR brass just me? Because then you're playing the game wrong.

Yeah Zorak...if you're after Daniel then you want the GR Arse...repeat, Daniel is the GR ARSE.

/sophisticated joke.

I knew saying arse instead of ass would come back in my face!

I actually need you to shoot those dogs for me though, so can we be pals again...please...

danielrbischoff said:
GRZorak said:
Confessions? I confess that the GR brass could give a s*** less about the chat, and hasn't for many years.

That is all.

-Z
Is you're definition of GR brass just me? Because then you're playing the game wrong.

I meant it as a general term. Community brass would be more fitting I guess.

Sightless, if you the chat users didn't think of use, why are you posting in here?
I'm one of few that's on the line between chat and forums. I interact with both equally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master