Big release day

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So today Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and MAG came out. All 4 are fantastic, and there's one for each platform.

Did anyone get any of these? If no, why do you hate video games?

As for me, I went and picked up ME2 and NMH2.

I'm getting MAG tomorrow. Not getting ME2 yet, 'cause for some reason, the first one runs slow on my system.

I got MAG today. It's really cool, and even in full servers I haven't experienced any lag. I don't like the ME combat system so I won't be getting that, and sadly I no has Wii so no Wii games for Mii

i'm hoping nick will lend me his copy of mass effect 2. i don't care that much about the others, personally.

Duke_Ferris said:
i'm hoping nick will lend me his copy of mass effect 2. i don't care that much about the others, personally.

Yeah I didn't even know NMH2 came out today. I actually didn't even know a sequel was in the works. Tatsunoko Vs Capcom? Never heard of it until now.

You guys are dumb.

Also, Lethean, in case you didn't know they're also remaking the first game for PS3 and 360.

Longo_2_guns said:
You guys are dumb.

Also, Lethean, in case you didn't know they're also remaking the first game for PS3 and 360.

Haha. I know Longo, I know ;).

So NMH is being remade you say? Hmm. I just might have to check that one out then!

You know what game I want to try? Killer 7.

Is it being remade with motion control jazz (Project Natal?...something like that)? Because without it, I reckon it would suck.

Also, I need to play the first ME...SO MUCH TO PLAY! 2010 is a good year. Bring on FF13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133