Are there actually any 13 year olds here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod-Chip

Rookie
I'm curious about this since my topic got taken down...do we have any regular users who are just starting to hit the hormone-train to hell?

If so, I might as well take a reprieve...as a 24 year-old, this might not be the most socially conducive space to talk about things/share stories I find interesting.

Avail yourselves!

There's a few younguns around I'm sure. Maybe not as young as 13.
I'm 25 though, I wouldn't worry about it.

We get guests all the time who vary in age though. Dont need to register to check out these forums my man!

I'd say no, there aren't any 13 yr olds here. And I like it like that, it keeps the 4chan members away.

I used to use CP as an abbreviation for Cool People until I heard about 4chan.

As old as GR is, I would have thought there would be some older readers along with myself. It seems the majority of the posters are a bunch of young ass 20 something whippersnappers.

I've been coming to GR since, oh I don't know... '99 or 2000 somewhere in there. At 33 I feel old as fuck even posting here. Guess I should have checked out with the rest of the dinosaurs...

C_nate said:
As old as GR is, I would have thought there would be some older readers along with myself. It seems the majority of the posters are a bunch of young ass 20 something whippersnappers.

I've been coming to GR since, oh I don't know... '99 or 2000 somewhere in there. At 33 I feel old as f*** even posting here. Guess I should have checked out with the rest of the dinosaurs...

Yes, sadly people come and go on GR. But sometimes we have adequete replacements. We lost Grey but now we have MattAY, we lost Ghost Trip but now we have Wicked, we lost DWTC but now we have Ugh. Tis the circle of life.

GR is mostly old posters, there really hasnt been new blood in a while.

I think the average age is probably 22-25, I personally am 27

Yeah, me too, GL. Anyways, I'm 30 CNate. I try very hard to not come across as too serious or too ridiculous though.

Mod-Chip, when it comes down to it, it's like Matt said. We have no guarantees on the age of guests.

I'm 12 and what is this?

Seriously, though, while we are mostly all adults this isn't an adult only site. There are actually serious laws about adult-only content being provided for minors and such.

Strange how I'm one of the youngest members on here, yet I'm also one of the smartest, most level headed, prettiest, best at video games, best taste in video games, least conceited, and so on.

I found this site for my cheats and reviews when i was 10, joined a couple of years ago and starting posting now I'm 20.

So, what you're essentially saying is if it doesn't involve nudity, sex, ultra-crude humor, or ultra-violence, it isn't relevant to your interests?

Alright, sure.

As for your question, yeah, I've got a friend who has a nephew who comes here, browses the forums and whatnot. He doesn't post, but he lurks.

I know what you guys are saying. Part of the reason I like it here is there a good balance. Not too high brow, not too low brow. The age of the poster isn't as important as the stuff they post. I just wish I was I was 25 or 27 again... :cry:

NecroWolf said:
As for your question, yeah, I've got a friend who has a nephew who comes here, browses the forums and whatnot. He doesn't post, but he lurks.
So you mean some kid is watching everything I do?

Creeeeeepyyyyyy

madster111 said:
Who is actually the youngest regular poster here, at the moment?
Is it keepit?
I think so, if he ever posted here. Actually, he might even be older than TheJx4 by now.

I'm 20, but I feel both younger and older at times. I'm a gamer through-and-through, that should say enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master