America the free

Icepick

Rookie
US Border Patrol shot and killed a Mexican, while not anything new, this story does have some uniqueness to it

The man who was shot and killed was in Mexico, on his side of the border, enjoying a cookout, celebrating his 10 year old daughters birthday

US BP claims they fired on them because they were under assault, apparently they had rocks thrown at them. However the video released doesn't show a single rock being thrown, and BP fled the scene after the incident.

video of the incident
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2aa_1347324038

huffington post article on the incident
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/0 ... 62479.html

now what bothers me most, besides the death of an unarmed man celebrating his daughters birthday, is the reaction to the story. Apparently the consensus in America is it's fine, because all Mexicans are trying to get in and ruin America, these people were just being sly by masking their border dash by having a BBQ

A similar situation last year happened when Canadian Custom officials had bottles and trash thrown at them by drunk American tourists (I say similar, but again, point out there is no evidence of a single rock being thrown) Now imagine if Canadians opened fire on the Americans, the backlash that would have occurred would have been of biblical proportion, why the double standard? Why is the over use of force accepted? And why the fuck are you arming retard racists with guns?

Your country is going in the shitter

All of the brain hemorrhaging hate fuel posted anonymously online can now be found on the streets. Basically, gentlemen, we've taken our show on the road. USA USA USA!

This country isn't going down the shitter, the entire world is. It isn't just America, or any one country. It's unfair to just heap blame upon America, though we're not faultless.

As for what happened... I don't know, I wasn't there. I'd wait for more details because jumping to conclusions... though to be honest it looks like the BP fucked up and shot someone innocent, but there may be more to the story, we'll see.

American retards make terrible decisions and other American retards blame the victim, news at 11.

It's really getting to a point where you have to either laugh about it or come to terms with the fact that this type of stuff is acceptable to a huge chunk of people in this country, including several of those in charge, and down that path lies insanity.

edit: Let this be a reminder to all you young rascals out there, GET OUT THERE AND FUCKING VOTE THIS NOVEMBER. I know most of them suck, but please do your part to keep the biggest idiots out of power.

Queue Eyebrows in 3...2..1..

Look,
-The guy was having a cookout w/ his daughter where drug traffickers spend 90% of their time.
- They happen to have a camera dialed into the location at the time of the shooting?

More evidence please

The US should just invade Canada finally. I've already got a good spot up here as a spy. We just get the entire Northern US to pave its way through Canada up to Alaska.

We can just shove as many Canadians over to the right as possible. Get them all into Quebec and have them filter out in to Eastern Canada. They can keep that land, just as long we connect to Alaska by taking over Ontario, British Columbia, and... those other states... we'll be good.

Did you guys ever stop and think about Used? If we connected America back together he wouldn't need to buy a passport every time he wanted to check out Seattle.

UrbanMasque said:
24830836.jpg

By the way, the most chockign news i hear from this is... Icepick ain't from here? Thought he was a texan or something.

...I am the last one to know this, am i?

For real? Icepick is so Canadian he shits healthcare.

And Eyebrows got tired of being targeted for being Libertarian so he left forever.

USA could try to invade Canada, but they would get lost 1% of the way in. Meanwhile, everyone who isn't in Toronto or Windsor goes into hiding, and slowly takes out any americans smart enough to survive. Remaining clever and/or talented americans are eliminated by snipers.

Also something about spirit bears.

The only person who cared that Eyebrows was libertarian was Eyebrows. He went out of his way in 9 out of every 10 posts he made to point out his own libertarian views, but no one targeted him. He targeted himself.

Here's something you guys must not realize about Mexicans. They're not trying to invade America. Screw America! They're trying to reach Canada! It's just that America is in the way. I hate it when ugly chicks think they're pretty. America, you're not that pretty. And, up north...free healthcare.

What would a libertarian say about this?

- They're free to sit on the edge of the lake if they want to.. but the police are free to shoot them for being brown. The Free market will sort it out if enough brown people get shot.

Lien said:
UrbanMasque said:
24830836.jpg

By the way, the most chockign news i hear from this is... Icepick ain't from here? Thought he was a texan or something.

...I am the last one to know this, am i?

this has been the most hurtful thing anyone has said to me on these forums

Optimus-Crime said:
The only person who cared that Eyebrows was libertarian was Eyebrows. He went out of his way in 9 out of every 10 posts he made to point out his own libertarian views, but no one targeted him. He targeted himself.
He was about as political as everyone else here, but since he was the only one who had a different opinion he would have to say more about it. Which then led to situations where people would go "This thread is political, so now where is Eyebrows to have the implied dumb, redneck, or bigoted opinion?"

Though I think the straw that broke the camel's back for that was the Obamacare thread where the guy who made it, who was more or less completely unprovoked, proceeded to call out Eyebrows as being an idiot in the original post of the thread.

If your opinion is redneck and bigoted, so be it. Be fanatical about your beliefs, and I had thought he was.
Eyebrows wasn't one to shy away from telling the other side how he felt about them.
Sucks that he couldn't hang in there, I thought he was made of tougher material than that.

And I'm the Texan around here. Actually there are a few of us around here, and they're all mostly liberal from what I can ascertain. That I'm Texan and Icepick is Canadian just proves that even God messes up sometimes.

UrbanMasque said:
Look,
-The guy was having a cookout w/ his daughter where drug traffickers spend 90% of their time.
- They happen to have a camera dialed into the location at the time of the shooting?

More evidence please

thank you, christ

This is obvious an Obama loving conspiracy to make the border patrol look bloodthirsty, when they're only there to protect our freedoms from people trying to leach the system. Obama is clearly looking for the latino vote, and this is nothing more than political propaganda

And they just happened to have a cook out there? Obviously they were scheming something, and the border patrol being the fine outstanding citizens they are, knew better than that.

you people are sheep

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133