Страхова

DonaldEr

Rookie
Teaching Status Report After the wondering, dreading, and preparing, I am teaching in a middle school classroom. I entered the school feeling very ready. After weeks of studying, discussing, and writing about topics related to teaching, I was ready to implement my learning. During my first week I started by simply observing my cooperating teacher. From this observation, I have formed many opinions and views on my teacher’s approaches to classroom management and other topics. In regards to classroom management and discipline, my cooperating teacher is a naturally confident and strongminded individual.
THESIS STATEMENT During the Renaissance, Florence profited from a mercantile economy due to the guilds, the quality and variety of goods and the style and management of the market place. PURPOSE STATEMENT Through historical and economic data this research paper will express how Florence flourished from a mercantile economy in the Renaissance. INTRODUCTION The Renaissance was the rebirth of Europe and it all started in the city of Florence. Florence and everything that made a standard Renaissance city: painters, sculptors, writers, architects, and a vivid culture.
Holden's Perception of Others in Catcher in the Rye J.D. Salinger's novel Catcher in the Rye revolves around Holden's encounters with other people. He divides all people into two different categories, the "phonies" and the authentics. Holden refers to a "phony" as someone who discriminates against others, is a hypocrite, or has manifestations of conformity. A person's age, gender, and occupation, play a key role in how Holden interacts with them. Holden shows a particular liking towards children over adults.
Salem Witchcraft Witchcraft accusations and trials in 1692 rocked the colony of Salem Massachusetts. There are some different views that are offered concerning why neighbors decided to condemn the people around them as witches and why they did what they did to one another. Carol Karlsen in her book The Devil in the Shape of a Woman and Bernard Rosenthal in Salem Story give several factors, ranging from woman hunting to shear malice, that help explain why the Salem trials took place and why they reached the magnitude that they did.
Gunsmoke and the OldWest Lawman The classic radio show "Gunsmoke," was the epitome of old west drama. Set in the frontier town of Dodge City during the 1870's and 80's, Gunsmoke followed U.S. Marshall Matt Dillon through his many adventures. Matt Dillon was the embodiment of the stereotypical lawman of the old west. He is set apart as an old west hero by his independence, selfreliance, and sense of justice. Matt Dillon works as an independent lawman. In our modern times we are used to policemen who work interdependently of a greater police force.

Краевое управление гоÑ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master