• It's better than sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's on par with sex

• It's like bad sex, but less embarrassing

• It's as bad as getting caught having sex and not finishing

• Dude, I'm a virgin. But it's better than masterbation.

• Total voters
i've never tried it, it looks like death vomited up cottage cheese after drinking 5 gallons of rum.

Never tried it, never will. The name isn't too inviting, I only have eggs scrambled. Not even sure I have it in UK...must have somewhere.

StalfrosCC said:
Um... you are doing it wrong.

000000000000000000000ga3.png

I hate eggs, but I enjoy nog. My mom used to make these slightly sweet pastries and they go great with egg nog. Plus you only get two noggy months and then the government takes it away.

bretimus said:
I hate eggs, but I enjoy nog. My mom used to make these slightly sweet pastries and they go great with egg nog. Plus you only get two noggy months and then the government takes it away.

Ahahaha. Can you imagine a world where people got to drink eggnog year round, though? It would be a chubby, sleepy world.

I'll occassionally drink eggnog, but I usually only have a little bit and I sip it like... as if it were candy or something. Since it's just so rich, a big gulp of it as if it were milk is just too much.

My girlfriend and her family have this tradition where you can't drink eggnog until midnight on the first day of December, so that's when I drank my one glass this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo