Your favourite place in the whole wide world!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Could be your living room with your family and friends playing Mario Kart, or on the glistening beaches on the Maldives with your Asian gf....GO!!

(^ Both are mine by the way, I couldnt choose.)

Secluded cottage by the sea surrounded by mountains and forest. The peacefulness and the amazing view was really something.

I'll be back someday Norway.

If thinking about closer places, getting lost in my own mind is pretty comfy.

My favorite place I've been so far is probably the Bay of Islands, New Zealand.

But I'm currently saving up for a trip to Antarctica, so that would probably replace NZ.

Without trying to sound like an episode of How I met Your Mother. There's a bar my friends and I used to go to all the time back in college. We became the regulars and I have enough stories from that place to write a book.

...or a TV series about how I met my wife?

Green_Lantern said:
My favorite place
I laughed too hard at this.

I have to say San Diego. I've been places, and seen some things, but I've never been anywhere better than San Diego.

There's a few places I have in mind.

Caloundra (Queensland, Australia) - It's a real nice, small beachy kinda town. Usually my family and I come here once a year to see family. It's a really nice place. I love the beaches there and going for afternoon runs by the beach.

The gym - I know this sounds really dumb but it's nice to get away from problems and just do exercise. I've made friends here too plus the gym owners are super nice, so there's people to talk to as well if anything is wrong.

My judo club - Pretty much my second family and the same reasons as the gym.

Disneyland (California, America) - Oh my god this place was amazing and I had so much fun I had the best birthday ever omg. Seriously though I got to be in Disneyland on my 25th birthday.

Mt. Cootha (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) - Usually after Caloundra we head to Brisbane for a while to stay with family and one of my favourite places in Brisbane is Mt. Cootha. My uncle takes me there, or my cousin or maybe I might go myself, but Mt. Cootha has a hiking track which starts from the bottom and goes all the way to the top. People can drive up to the top because the roads go up there, and at the top is a big look out and even a restaurant, overlooking the city of Brisbane. The hiking track itself is probably just under five kilometres in total (if you go up from the bottom and back down). Going up there is a bit tricky, especially when you don't do it very often but going down is the easy part. It's an amazing view and I have a big sense and feeling of accomplishment when I reach the top.

My girlfriends bed then?

I go out and do things, I ride my ebike in nice weather. I like to party. Make awesome food, but really no where do I have such fun and a wide range of experiences than just sitting at my gaming pc. I also used to live in a big one room studio so I'm sure that has effected my view on living in one room that has everything I want in it. (No bathroom in it though)

At home with my kids. Being honest, I like to gripe about them, but being away for a week has had me really missing the normality and shared affection of my kids. And it has been that way on countless other trips away. Lame, I know.

Sourdeez said:
My room sitting at my Gaming PC. Seriously.

I'm with you.

I know some people will say you need to get out and see the world or climb a mountain or some shit and go here and do this and go there and see that, but I'm pretty content being a homebody. Nothing wrong with leading a simple life, don't let no one tell you different!

Master_Craig said:
Disneyland (California, America) - Oh my god this place was amazing and I had so much fun I had the best birthday ever omg. Seriously though I got to be in Disneyland on my 25th birthday.
I got an annual pass to Disneyland a few months ago. I've gone twice in the last month alone. Honestly, they need to make more Disneylands. They're wonderful.

I personally love being at home and doing nothing. But at the same time, I love taking a week or two to be somewhere else. It doesn't matter if it's somewhere close or somewhere far, just doing something different always makes me a little bit happy.

Yeah, that's why I have a loungy one and a travelly one. I love being lazy at home.

No matter how great a trip was, nothing beats the first night back at home. There's just something safe and relaxing in it.

I definitely agree. There are times when lazing around at home is the best thing ever but sometimes I find I just have to get out of the house and do something.

Except if I have a brand new game I'm really excited to play. Oh yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod