You get one more chance Greek yogurt...One more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRColin

Rookie
So I gave you a try. Healthy people say you're lower in sugar and higher in protein than "American" yogurt. Fair enough. Your label backs this claim up. I try a bit...You taste like ass. I see your "honey", honey greek yogurt. I figure...Honey eh? Bet she tastes sweeter than you. I give her a try...Same rotten dairy taste but with a measure of honey. Basically, she tastes like ass as well. So now I'm left with your pomegranate flavouring. You have one more chance Greek yogurt before I rid you from my life. Do not fail me.

Anyone who can twist the heavenly taste of pomegranate is indeed a stain on the Earth's white pants of peace.

One of my coworkers is a whole foods nut and he has the fridge stocked with a bunch of crap including Greek yogurt. Stuff isn't even worth stealing and eating to aggravate him.

I work at whole foods..

and greek yogurt is terrible. Drink some milk and have some fruit. And I'm not talking about longo.

You think that's bad. I bought a box of frozen burgers from Lick's (awesome hamburger joint). Got home, cooked one up on the BBQ. Loaded it with cheese and toppings. Took a bite and almost threw up.

I looked at the box and realised I bought Soy burgers. WTF man!

Greek yogurt is indeed the worst, followed closely behind every other kind of yogurt.

Why has my life suddenly been flooded with Greek yogurt? I keep seeing advertising for it all over the place, and now this randomness.

Greek yougurt has obviously hurt a lot of people. Don't go back, Lethean. Dietarily speaking, going back is like returning to an abusive boyfriend.

danielrbischoff said:
De-Ting said:
Thanks for pointing that out. Just lol'd pretty good. :rofl4:
same, I was rolling :lol:

yogurt is right. (most)
yoghurt is british. (matt)
and yougurt is what Bret says when someone spills something on him (you gurt sumthin' on me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod