yo mods where can i post system war stuff ? (im new here)

Anyone found posting system war topics will be dealt with severely. Orchiectomy usually, followed by a swift kick in the rear.

ok i was wondering like i said IM NEW HERE so i dont know how things work so general gaming forum is ok to post that stuff in

Well no-one really minds discussing the pros and cons of the consoles but fanboyism is generally frowned upon. But yeah, keep it to general gaming unless it's about a specific console.

ivanelk if you're new you should not be making topics immediately, rather just stick to responses and figure out how this place works first

UrbanMasque said:
no one wants to hear that crap cuz everybody knows Sony Pwns....

just like Fran pwns Tifa.
I wish I could put that in my sig.

Also:
20050205.jpg

Yeah, GR isnt really into system "wars", most people here are mature enough to understand that each console ahs it's pros and cons, and that different consoles are suited to different people.

That said, anything dealing with more than one console would go into the General Gaming section.

So, besides all that, let me welcome you to GR, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Most people who decide to stay, end up staying for a long time. If you have any other questions or whatnot (like how to get that little text under your name some users have), anyone with "Young Master" or "GRandmaster" can assist.

kapow said:
ivanelk if you're new you should not be making topics immediately, rather just stick to responses and figure out how this place works first

I came here pumping out topics left and right when I first joined because I'm fricken baller like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod