WTF?

Why are you all hating on this topic. You all know i'm right. Medal Of Honor was awesome in the day now look at it.

You can only go so far with a video game franchise before everyone and their mother is sick of hearing about the upcoming sequels.

Remember the Army Men series? It was cute for a while.

Lokonopa said:
You can only go so far with a video game franchise before everyone and their mother is sick of hearing about the upcoming sequels.

Remember the Army Men series? It was cute for a while.

If thats the case, what about Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon and Mario?

But the majority doesn't even agree with that either, Metroid and Pokemon have strong followings, and they still make GREAT games for the respected series.

i know that my opinion is far from everyones, but i cant be the only one out there that think certain series are already played out.

I honestly think any games set in world war two are played out. You can't do anything new or inventive with them, every major battle and campaign has been covered, and nazism and every german that every lived has been virtually killed. What more can anyone do?

play the german side maybe. but no self respecting american would buy it. maybe. depends. but seeing GI Joes head blow up even for a leftwing jackass like me seems twisted.

The Nazis have been villified to such a point that no game like that could ever be funded. The only time you can play as the Nazis is when you play multiplayer CoD.

Hmmm how about online campaign? You can go through WW2 with hundreds of people online storm the beach's of Normandy with tons of other people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle