Wreck-it ralph

Lien

Rookie
Not sure if i should post this under Misc or here... but here goes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btB8tb8fLYM
Staring The heavy as Zangief... See what i did there? Now who wanna bet it's gonna have the same box office as Scott pilgrim? (I.e incredible but no one went to see it)
wreck-it-ralph-logo.jpg

Edit: added the poster

danielrbischoff said:
Definitely excited for this... but not like... Dark Knight Rises excited.
facepalmbatman.jpg

And here i thought you'd secretly hope to hear david hayter's voice somewhere in the film

Ha, that looks pretty good. But I'll only be going to see the game homages.

Is this by Pixar? If so I'm glad they haven't lost their touch. That upcoming film they've got about the Scots looks pretty bad! At least when compared to Wall-E, Up and Toy Story 3.

Also it's a movie so it should really go in Misc.

UghRochester said:
That is great! I would like to see more of the BAD-ANON: One Game at a Time.
So let's see... i saw Diablo, Kano, M.Bison, Zangief, the house of the dead zombie, robotnik that pac-man ghost thingy... who are the others?

WickedLiquid said:
Is this by Pixar?
Nah, Disney's in-house computer animation studio.

Honestly, I like the idea of this, but I just have a feeling it's going to have a really fun start and then become kinda... yeah. Like, the first minute and a half of the trailer was really good, but from then on, it was like "Maybe not."

Lien said:
So let's see... i saw Diablo, Kano, M.Bison, Zangief, the house of the dead zombie, robotnik that pac-man ghost thingy... who are the others?

I'm pretty sure I caught Roy Campbell from Metal Gear Solid in there as well. Unless that was some other colonel..

Can you imagine how much this movie must have cost for the character rights alone? Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Konami, etc. That's a lot of royalties!

WickedLiquid said:
Lien said:

I'm pretty sure I caught Roy Campbell from Metal Gear Solid in there as well. Unless that was some other colonel..

Can you imagine how much this movie must have cost for the character rights alone? Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Konami, etc. That's a lot of royalties!

I wonder if they were able to use any via fair use.

NickKmet said:
WickedLiquid said:
Lien said:

I wonder if they were able to use any via fair use.

Not Capcom. They re-release the same bloody games at least 3 times. They're used to making as much money as they can be doing the least amount of work haha

^F'in hipster

What makes Tangled great is that it will be just as enjoyable tomorrow as 10 years from now. Disney went through this phase or being very "in-the-moment", Wreck-It-Ralph looks to be of that vein, but at least it's something I enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod