Wow What Happened?

Many of the kids and young adults that used to frequent grew up and away and few join up to replace them. Mostly all that's left is us die hards that try to keep what little family is left together.

QUALITY chaps here! Not a nob in sight around here.

Ok, I'm one.

Actually we all are, but I love everyone here. And who doesnt love nobs?

...yep, I'm going with that.

The truth is I would visit more often but you guys all suck balls. That and I have to do community service which eats up a lot of my time. You shit in one mayor's mailbox and you have to pay it off the rest of your life, and deal with labels like "disturbing the peace" "vandal" "obscene public indecency" and so on. Also FYI to anyone who may end up being arrested by a female officer, I can confirm that accusing her of being a "chapstick lesbian who hates you for your penis" is considered a hate crime.

Icepick said:
The truth is I would visit more often but you guys all suck balls. That and I have to do community service which eats up a lot of my time. You shit in one mayor's mailbox and you have to pay it off the rest of your life, and deal with labels like "disturbing the peace" "vandal" "obscene public indecency" and so on. Also FYI to anyone who may end up being arrested by a female officer, I can confirm that accusing her of being a "chapstick lesbian who hates you for your penis" is considered a hate crime.

Hottie cop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSitxz7SoyM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod