Would you trust EBay for your consoles?

GRColin

Rookie
Subject line says it all. Looking too replace my 360 with a slim one and EBay has some decently priced ones. Would you guys trust buying a used console off of EBay? I'm not worried about being ripped off so much as I am warranty issues.

I personally wouldn't.

I prefer to buy something of that value from a reliable source. Plus, doesn't the warranty etc void from second hand purchases?

I would buy new to replace a console, just play the broken one as much as you can while you stuff dollar bills under it to save up for a brand new one from the store.

That's what I did, kept dealing with it until I found a good deal and got my 160 gb PS3 for $195. /bargain bragging

Ive done it for a few, nothing big though just a used Top-loading NES that works like a charm, and a sega Dreamcast.

Most of the time its package deals, getting ten or so games and extra controllers in it. Its the best way to go.

I bought my PS3 off ebay and it's worked flawlessly since i've had it.
I even took a risk when buying it because it had been opened and repaired by the guy before.

It just depends on who you buy from and the luck of the draw, really. Sometimes you'll buy from douchebags and sometimes you'll buy from genuine people. This happens with many things, and used consoles are no different.

Unless you're buying a used Gameboy, SNES or N64 or something. If they can get electricity, those things will always work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod