Worst meme ever

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
wptid2.jpg

They're not funny, they're not insightful. It's a waste of bandwidth and they're everywhere I turn.

Yeah, I've seen a dentist one and a car dealer one. The dentist one kinda made me go "Ha", but the other one was just lame.

I can see it becoming quite society-based much like demotivational posters very soon. Get ready to see Whitney Houston doing drugs in all 6 panels.

Worst meme?

The answer, all of them. Just about all of these crappy "OMG I CAN RELATE TO THAT" comics and formats are just fucking terrible. There's a line when people should stop, and we've long since passed that.

Also, courtesy of Stal
QNK7p.jpg

Longo said:
Worst meme?

The answer, all of them.
Damn right. By large, the majority of the internet community has proven themselves to be incredibly uncreative.
I understand that it's safer to copy/paste something from one site to the next than to strike out on your own. It's always been this way, but now there is an acceptance towards this practice that was never there before.
When the material you find on your favorite website can be found on every other website, things have become too homogenized.

But I blame the children the most and their want to fit in. They happily if not dutifully propagate their lack of creativity across the internet like a retarded child shouting moistly every stupid sentence he manages to piece together. It's sickening.

They are horrible, I've seen quite a few on Facebook.

The DJ one is horrible, the laptop DJ one is just plain boring, and the Mormon one is frankly off. Especially when you considering who is posting it.

I'd like to satire one to make fun of someone, but that would be cruel.

I've seen the Asian one from my cousin. She is no longer my cousin. BTW, how do you pronounce meme? I want to say "mei-mei" or "me-me" but people been pronouncing it "meam-" with the last e silent.

cyberjim2000 said:
BTW, how do you pronounce meme? I want to say "mei-mei" or "me-me" but people been pronouncing it "meam-" with the last e silent.

I go with meem. Like deem but with an m.

But I blame the children the most and their want to fit in.
The largest group I've seen doing this is the 20-60 age group.

Then again, I think I know about 1 or 2 people who are under 18 anymore. Not counting my nephews, who shan't be allowed to participate in that nonsense.

It is pronounced meem.

And they're almost all awful. It's a weird time that we live in.

Let's totally make Put Shia In It a meme, though.

Some things used to be funny. Now, too many pubescent idiots and douchebags have access to these kinds of things. Those horridly drawn comics Longo references? There's an online tool people can use where they're supposed to draw them like that. It takes the originality and rapes it until it spawns innumerable clusters of crap maggots. It's just another thing wrong with the world.

I actually make some memes when I'm bored. I like to see if they ever get famous, like this one for example
12791407.jpg

I can't stand the Y U No guy, because of "Y U No."

I don't care for most memes. The ones made from movies are sometimes funny, I've always loved demotivational posters, but I just can't get behind most of these.

Why is matt damon robin williams and robin williams matt damon in that bottom picture?

Someone derped when they put the names above the actors

GL, you're like a less angry version of me. I've noticed that we have very similar opinions on a lot of things.

The worst meme of all time? Why that be the very fact we are calling it "meme"... and how no one can agree on how to pronounce it.

Yeah those are awful. Reddit and 9gag seem to push hundreds of those out in a day, but the other horrible trend is to show a scene of a movie or a series in pictures with subtitles. Why don't they just upload the scene into youtube? No originality to be found.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod