Will you guys go to the new E3?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tarheels-Returns, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Tarheels-Returns

I would guess you guys don't really have any clue if you will go or not at this point. I personally have no idea how much or what kinds of "media" will be going. I'm not sure if anyone does.

But are you GM's excited about this change? I know it stinks for all the gamers that go and make a week out of it, but I think this could be cool for you guys. If you still go.

2. Ben

Ben Rookie

"Thrilled" would be the right word. E3 has been very broken for a very long time, and we've complained about it bitterly over and over again. (check out my kvetching from E3 2004 - http://www.gamerevolution.com/oldsite/a ... p/wrap.htm). It went from being a trade show in the strictest sense to an absolute nightmare, a monumental waste of money as mega corporations slugged it out while hundreds of other companies scrapped for the scraps.

I summed up my personal feelings about the show in a blog piece:http://gamerevolution.com/manifesto/view.php?id=178

Anyway, yeah, we fully expect to go to this new, slimmed down version, and we're anxious to hear more about it. It's about time they thinned the herd. :)

-Ben

3. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

i hear its also moving from may to july.

4. dUKE

dUKE Rookie

yeah we'll be there. that's our job, after all. i'll be interested to see what notable companies will be exibiting, and which ones bail out completely.