a giant ball of fire.
Flying up in the sky,
get in the way and you'll die.
Faster than a plane,
get hit and you'll feel pain.
blowing up in flight
to celebrate bonfire night.
“Fireworkâ€

I know right? I mean...I think I know...Right?

He isn't spamming shoes or lame stuff like that....But he also isn't contributing aside from advertising flash games...But this is a gaming site.

*Head explodes*

Well... have you sent him a warning or anything? Because... then it would make sense to ban him... right? Right. Right.

I'd ban him right now but I'm curious about something. Is he posting this on a bunch of different forums? Or is this exclusive to GR?

If he was only doing it here I wouldn't ban him because then he's not spamming so much as he is just really enthusiastic about these games.

Good point Daniel. With a 30 second Google search, this exact same post was made on dozens of forums.

Ban

Blegh. Now to make it more of a challenging decision to make...He sent me a message saying "I removed the link from one of my posts but...This is a gaming site isn't it?"

I could ban on account of his being a douche to me...Or I could score a point for him citing it was well played.

Exactly. Once again, I point to my previous post about how that exact same message, down to the comma in 8,5, has been posted on numerous sites. A warning has been given, and the ban in pretty just.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod