Wii or Ps3?

Personally, I think Wii. Sure, Ps3 has that awesome graphics and stuff but Wii is more playable and waaaay cheaper. Ps3 also doesn't have the chip for p*r*t* games, and there are 6 kinds of them for Wii!!! Please, let me know what you think.

Whats prt games? And i like the wii, but i think its over rated and hardly any good games on it.

I love my wii and ps3 both but i play my ps3 more. Course im more of a online gamer.

But my wii has potential. but i dont think devs have put out a game that truly owns the fuck out all the features on the wii. Just my opinion.

The Wii has met with a lot of success but I agree with the analysts that it doesn't have the longevity to stay in the race for the full five years, it will become redundant and quite lame with innovation as the years begin to unfold. Lets not forget the Xbox, it's a solid platform regardless of technical problems. The problems are now being met by MS with adaquate tech support, and though you may lose your console for a while you don't have to pay for it any longer.

My money is on the 360 until the PS3 really starts dropping the games, and maybe a few surprises we're not expecting...

yeah with all the big licensed games out (apart from smash bros) wii may decline slightly. But wii-fit is coming in soon which will be very interesting.

but ps3 has yet to blossom - IE MGS4 isnt out yet :p

at the mo id say 360 and wii are kind of the same - PS3 is behind.

The Wii.
I like the virtual console and the fact that I don't always have to sit down when I'm playing.

i havent gotten the ps3 yet, not because it's not a powerful gaming system that will suit my needs, but rather because of the lack of games for it

and I wont get it UNTIL those games are present, I'm not buying the system based off one gold mind (mgs)

the 360 avoids this problem I find, and generally has a better online service, but both fall short on the fact their backwards compatability is horrendous, and almost done as an after thought

the wii however allows you to play proper gamecube games, no patches needed (yay for mega man x collection) and moreover has a handful of solid titles, no more than sony right now, but the novelty factor and backwards comp. gives it a definite bonus, so as of right now, seeing as you arent considering the 360 (which I would suggest) i'd go for the wii, largley because you'll get your moneys worth immediatley

Wii's are for groups of people, old people, and small children. The PS3 is for people who are cool. Nuff said.

Wii is cheaper, Has more Games, has Better motion controls than the PS3, Is Heaps smaller, And looks WAYYY better..i've seen the PS3 setup in my Room, And looks like Crap..Ugly, Shiny Black.
'Nuff Said.

Longo_2_guns said:
Wii's are for groups of people, old people, and small children. The PS3 is for people who are cool. Nuff said.
So that's only for a small, selected group?

HK-47 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
So that's only for a small, selected group?
I really don't understand the question, but I'm just going to guess no.

ps3= Hardcore Wii= Nintendo is now wanting you to make yourself look stupid lol mario party 8 ahaaaaaa.
well anyway i like both consoles everyone says wii will be most ppl second console

I'm picking the PS3 because I know it will eventually get a good collection of exclusive games. The Wii's sales will decline because it's pretty much put out a big chunk of its great games. Let's face it, pretty much every game for the Wii not made by the big N will not be very good, and the big N has already put out its trademark games, and the only games we can hope to be as good, if not better, than those games are going to be their sequels. However, I do believe the Wii will still be a success because a large chunk of its audience doesn't know a good game from and crappy game.

So far I've got a lot more use out of my Wii then I have of my PS3.

It's hard to say what the future will hold, how many games end up disapointing? That goes for all consoles.

I'm still having fun with my PS2, so I don't feel the need to upgrade. I did get a Wii, though, and my kids love it (as do I).

I think the PlayStation 3 is better, not because of it's graphics, but for the large amount of games that I've been really looking foward to purchasing. Yeah the Wii is pretty cool, the new Zelda was pretty sweet, but I still think that Ocarina of Time is so much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod