Why does IGN suck?

IGN sucks because it's owned by Newscorp, the same corporation that owns Fox News. How can you expect good from one when the other is so very, very bad?

Fox news said you can Rape people online in Mass effect.
IGN is owned by Fox news.
Fox news is owned by me.

Therefore, i suck..

wait...:(

I don't put a lot of weight into their reviews but I do use them for their news, previews and media.

I have a hard time saying that any mainstream game review mag sucks any more or less than the others.

Because they are big. They must be evil.

Anyhow- I think they are revenue whoring bitches.

click to proceed to next part of comment

That's why I hate them.

LinksOcarina said:
TheNesMan said:
They can't count below 7.

Oh they do, but it's always for Nintendo...

Hmmmmm.... As I recall they got caught changing the scores higher for Nintendo due to sponsorship, and giving games like SMG a 9.7 and SSBB a 9.5 I'm not seeing any specified hate towards Nintendo . Also with alot of crap they release,ninja bread man, some games deserve low scores.

Edit: Links you may be on too something, I just saw there no more heroes review.

They're corrupted. They undoubtedly give incredible review scores to big, hyped-up games. Any game company that doesn't pay up gets the mediocre score, to lessen the competition for their clients.

This, as you can see, is retarded. We must all register there and shoot the 'ell outta them and their misleading reviews NOW!

StalfrosCC said:
Because they are big. They must be evil.

Anyhow- I think they are revenue whoring bitches.

click to proceed to next part of comment

That's why I hate them.

Yep, plus you have to pay for a subscription to get extra news which you'll actually get for free on Kotaku a few hours before its up on IGN. Sometimes IGN has been a week late with news.

LOTS of sites have that annoying "click to proceed" feature in their reviews, previews and opinion pieces. I'm surprised GR hasn't halved their reviews yet. Well... not surprised, cause I know GR wouldn't do that... but you know what I mean.

I've had the "click to proceed" feature rear its ugly head a few times while trying to access my profile in the community section here. Thankfully that's the only area of the site I've noticed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod