Why can't I write any reviews?

hey i thought i was the only one geting that and i only just became a member so WTF GR I want 2 write reviews 4 my fav games. fix the fukin problem cuz im so pissed off wif the site 4 not lettin me write reviews

that_dude said:
hey i thought i was the only one geting that and i only just became a member so WTF GR I want 2 write reviews 4 my fav games. fix the fukin problem cuz im so pissed off wif the site 4 not lettin me write reviews
After reading those incoherent sentences, i think gr is doing you a favour by not allowing you to write reviews.

abcwtf said:
I should print this topic off and wipe my ass with it.

Try doing it with this page instead.

As for the problem I don't know what's wrong, but that_dude, I can only agree with NesMan in saying if your reviews are going to be as legible as that post then the error is working in our favour.

As a suggestion that's just came to me, would it be possible to implement a rudimentary spellchecker in the text field to help sort stupid spelling errors?

Sam

Why thank you, and it's just Sam.

Oh, and I've just tried to write a review for GTA:SA on PS2 and got a page, blank apart from:

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0,1' at line 1
select * from game where id=

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetRowAssoc() on a non-object in /usr/local/bolt/gamerevolution.bolt.com/includes/db.php on line 85

Trying to write a review for Half-Life 2 on the PC results in the same error.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod