Who's your daddy?

GRColin

Rookie
I am. That's right. Me. I'm your daddy. Well no. not your daddy but my kids. Rosa is pregnant and I'm going to be a father :).

So if you have a son, you should totally name it Luke. I mean, one it's a biblical name. And two, it's an awesome name. I mean, who doesn't want to be named Luke? Especially since you're white and Rosa is a mixed brown, if I recall correctly, and it totally fits to whatever racial color your kid'll end up with, eh? Yeah.

If it's a girl, you should name it Lucy, because that's my Saturday night name. Er, I mean, yeah.

All joking aside, congratulations. You'll be a great father.

Congrats.

You know...if you're gonna name it Luke, you should name it Matt. Matthew is also biblical. And...well...Luke is a stupid name. We have Matthew Fox, Matthew Perry...Matt Le Blanc! How many famous Lukes do you know?!

When I saw the title I thought I lost all hope for this forum.

Glad to see otherwise, Congrats.

Congrats, Lethean! 9 months of mood swings and everything being your fault, but after that you'll have a kid and you'll all be happy!

MattAY said:
Congrats.

You know...if you're gonna name it Luke, you should name it Matt. Matthew is also biblical. And...well...Luke is a stupid name. We have Matthew Fox, Matthew Perry...Matt Le Blanc! How many famous Lukes do you know?!

luke-skywalker.jpg

Congrats Colin.

I'm kinda sad your kid will know nothing of his Canadian Heritage though :p

Chris_Crime said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Christopher
Saint Christopher is sometimes represented with the head of a dog

This made my day... And so's this wonderful news! Gratz, Lethean! You're now officially more mature then anyone on this site!

Don't forget to teach him (her?) how to prepare for the zombie apocalypse... it's coming anytime soon...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations and welcome to the club, big guy. Also, you need to post more often. Best wishes for the mom and child.

Congratulations to you sir for a job well done!

And don't be a conformist, name your kid something special....like most celebrities try to do but fail when they call their kids Apple or Moxie or w/e.

MattAY said:

I agree with this.

Also, CONGRATS!

All the Matts have spoken, make your wise decision

All you say is, "Hey Rosa, I want to name the kid Matt".......in your own time.

What's your surname by the way?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft