Who is your Heisman winner?

Suh and Ingram.

Only because Suh is amazing and I want Ingram to win so he will suck in the Championship game.

I think Colt deserves it just as much as Ingram... I just don't wanna see Colt choke on Jan 7.

Then all I need is McElroy to throw 8 and I'll be happy.

Alabama isn't going to be able to do much against Texas. Nebraska has a great front line on D, but they weren't the best Defense on the field last Saturday night.

boy...im just not sure i believe that. I think Nebraska holding Texas to 13 pts is way more impressive than Texas holding Nebraska to 12

If Teebow wins it, the Heisman becomes a sham. THERE IS NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

I like Ingram. He made the #1 team in the country his bitch. He showed the fifth finalist what a real running back looks like.

But Suh is impressive, I just think he'll get overlapped by Ingram's impressive running game. And Teebow did set up the precedent for a sophomore to win it.

srsly.. nebraska has a pitiful offense. if they had any semblance of a quarterback texas would be playing in the Facebook Bowl in Montana.

StalfrosCC said:
Alabama isn't going to be able to do much against Texas. Nebraska has a great front line on D, but they weren't the best Defense on the field last Saturday night.

I don't know about that...Nebraska held Texas's 3rd ranked offense to 202 total yards, while Texas held Nebraska's 90ish ranked offense to just over 100 yards. Texas isn't the only team to pretty much shut down Nebraska, while only Nebraska and Oklahoma have been able to shut down Texas.

That being said, and me being a huge NU fan, I do believe Suh is the best player in college football this year, and possibly one of the greatest defensive lineman ever.

i don't have any 'bama gear but i do have a don't mess with texas shirt, so it looks like i'll be hookin' em.

Yeah...My money is on Ingram too.

Suh became the most decorated individual player in a single season at Nebraska last night though!

Yeah, but he didn't win the big 3. Also, just listened to a bunch of national media guys all with votes who had McCoy as either 1 or 2 and 4/5ths of them said McCoy would win it.

It isn't done yet.

Yeah, personally I want Suh to win it, considering I've been a NU fan all my life, but considering his disadvantages with the award I would be all for McCoy winning it. Good for the Big XII and he seems like a great guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod