did you drink for st particks day?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sh|t, i wrote this topic drunk

• Total voters
I voted yes but I didn't go hardcore drinking and it was mostly because it was a flatmate's birthday as well. I saw a guy who had been drinking since 11am though, needless to say he was wrecked.

Sam

Ted_Wolff said:
Instead I watched Jacob's Ladder with my parents!

Getting drunk = watching Jacob's Ladder. Surely you know what I mean :wink:

And no, I didn't get drunk, but I did drink some green beer. I was not pleased.

I drank...but, I'm Canadian...and Russian...and it was St. Patricks Day...so if I didn't, a bolt of lightening would have probably struck me down.

However, it was not much because I had to drive home that night; we're expecting 25 cm of snow ('bout 10 inches for you non-metric folk) and didn't want to get stranded (again). Altogether I had three pints, including one of ceremoniously green beer. Watched a lot of others get sloshed though.

Mortel3 said:
Whats St Patricks Day?

Really? Take a look at this. Pretty much everyone here celebrates it but in truth it's just a glorious excuse to get hammered (as if we, as students, need one) for us.

Sam

Yeah. I drank. But not because I'm Irish and not because it was St. Patrick's day.

Oh, and...

maca2kx said:
Mortel3 said:
Whats St Patricks Day?

Really? Take a look at this. Pretty much everyone here celebrates it but in truth it's just a glorious excuse to get hammered (as if we, as students, need one) for us.

Sam

I knew Wikipedia finally replaced Google!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod