Who did it?

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
70IZGvTl.png

Which one of you guys posted this?

Oh... my... god... this is like 5 blocks from where i live. Want me to wear a dress and see if i could get lucky (and pay low rent on the side)?

And not only that but i took a walk in that neighborhood... huh... not the prettiest. It's behind little saigon and it's kinda Tenderloin territory. Ya got drunks at night and homeless in the day time. It's also close to a low income apartment complex with a crowd of pot smokers near the entrance.

...i got the feeling the guy should be paying the girl 200 bucks instead.

Can we be certain that it is in fact a guy (biologically) and that he/she wont take this poor girl and be all "IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!"

It does say Attractive male in the title and i am assuming that we are seeing the picture of Xiuhtecuhtli there.

With all that in mind, I am guessing he's a god who wants to possess a virgin woman and wreck his vengeance on the populace of the white man.

So ya safe, urban. Me on the other hand...

Reminds me of Aziz Ansari's stand up.

"The ad said must remove shirt and bra so you know he's done this before. And the first time she was all like 'you never said to remove shirt and bra' and he was like 'damn I forgot to say I wanted to see some titties!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod