Which movie are you looking forward to this summer?

Which popcorn flick are you anticipating?

• X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek

• Terminator Salvation

• Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

• other (specify)

• Total voters

Wes

Rookie
Out of all the blockbusters coming out this summer I'm most excited for T4. At first I thought it was going to suck like T3 but now I'm getting more and more excited!

cant pick just one. i plan on seeing at least 4 of those 5 (harry potter ill wait for on disc unless the wife wants to go see it).

there are two movies I'm watching, Transformers 2
and dragonball, and as i've already said in another topic, I'm going to go F****** physco if they screw it up.

^Don't know they're like ninjas

Anyways I would like to see all five, plus GI Joe, and Thundercats...but since i'm not going to have as great as a budget i want, i choose Star Trek, Transformers 2, and Thundercats!

i'm waiting for the dark tower. it's a looooooong way off. probably another few years yet. but as for these movies, meh. i'll watch em but they aren't on my must see list.

I'm looking forward to all 5 of those. But I voted for Transformers 2 as that was a great popcorn flick.

Xmen 3 burnt me out for Fox's Xmen rights. But I'll see it anyway.

I wonder if a Fallout movie will ever be possible... it has some good potential. But to be more realistic, I am going for X-Men flick, Wolverine is my 2nd favorite hero, Deadpool being first (and i'm still waiting for a Deadpool movie, damnit!)

Deadpool will likely get a spinoff from Wolverine's spinoff movie. Since he's in that, and Ryan Reyonlds is a leading man in his own right.

Transformers and Wolverine for sure. Don't care about Star Trek or Terminator, and I had more fun reading Naruto fanfiction than Harry Potter.

Also seconded the Deadpool movie idea. The guy is like a ninja Joker that can't die, i.e. awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod