Votes: 0 0.0%
  • July/August

• September/October

• November/December

• Total voters
Of the twelve months of the year, do you have a favourite? One that's peticularilly lucky? Beautiful? Calming? Fattening? Gives the most gifts? Reminescent of your best memories? Drunkest?

Which one, and why?

Dammit, and specify which of tha pair, apparantly 12 options is "too many"

I'm torn between two options just like I'm torn between two seasons of the year. Summer is amazing because you get holidays, tans and all that jazz. But in winter you get skiiing, fun winter capodes and indoor flame socials. I can never choose between those two.

But christmas is around December so I'd probably choose then. Just because around my area, people literally are nicer and generally more merry - and it's a pleasure to see.

Summer. I love it.

Except the days that are too hot. I can't take those ones. I usually stay inside for them days.

I absolutely HATE the fall. It's terrible. No upsides, only a grim time.

Tough decision... I think I am going with December for snow fun... hurray snowmen, snowboarding, snowball fights, king of the mountain. I can't wait.

August and September. I chose the Sept/Oct pair since I guess I like fall the most.

Not really. The only thing I look at months for are birthdays and upcoming releases. I picked June since it's my birthday.

November and december, obviously. Used, all the good games come out in the holiday season, plus it has my birthday, halloween, christmas, thanksgiving, the new year.. It's just the best two months ever created.

Hey Maca, change the limit of options for polls. Don't make me do it myself, people are still under the impression that I have no powers and if they realize you're a puppet of mine....err...I've probably said to much.

Change the poll option limit.

Please.

On one hand, I'm kinda partial to June because it's the month of my birth, but on the other hand I really hate that it's during the summer. The summers here in Northern California are really brutal (up to 118F in the shade) especially for pale, fat guys such as myself. I'm going to have to go with Novemeber/December since I like winter & all of the holidays in those months.

May/june for me

birthday.. and rainstorms

I love rainstorms; something I put down the controller to enjoy.

I'm a Summer boy. I just love when it's warm and you could just walk around in shorts and T-shirts. Of course I'm also born in August.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod