Which girl is teh sexxorz!

• Jessica Alba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate Beckinsale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GhostTrip

Rookie
The two hottest girls in Hollywood are Jessica Alba and Kate Beckinsale, but out of the two, which is hotter?

Jessica Alba
jessica-alba-gl8.jpg

or

Kate Beckinsale
resizedkate20beckinsale1io.jpg

FallingEastward said:
A lot of us a past the 'who is sexier' stage. Fail.

Aren't you like ***ing 13 years old? Wait till your balls drop, then you can comment on which girl is more attractive.

FallingEastward said:
Hmm...clever. To bad I don't spend time posting pictures of women on a message board.
Yeah, you spend your time replying to the topics :roll: , good job little guy. This isn't a masterbation topic, this was a joke poll that you ruined with your stupidity.

FallingEastward said:
A joke poll? Is that your excuse? If it was a joke you would have at least posted a :D icon or something. Retard.

What part of "teh sexxorz" don't you understand. Just stfu already because you have no clue.

GR doesn't even want us to fight. Otherwise it wouldn't screw up the continuity in this topic. INSET ICON TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WAS A JOKE :lol:

GhostTrip said:
FallingEastward said:
Hmm...clever. To bad I don't spend time posting pictures of women on a message board.
Yeah, you spend your time replying to the topics :roll: , good job little guy. This isn't a masterbation topic, this was a joke poll that you ruined with your stupidity.

A joke poll? Is that your excuse? If it was a joke you would have at least posted a :D icon or something. Retard.

GhostTrip said:
FallingEastward said:

What part of "teh sexxorz" don't you understand. Just stfu already because you have no clue.

"The two hottest girls in Hollywood are Jessica Alba and Kate Beckinsale, but out of the two, which is hotter?"

Doesn't sound like any joking was going on there. And even if it was a joke, who are you trying to impress.

GhostTrip said:
K, whatever, you're a clueless little kid. Go away. I don't want to argue with an idiot.

Alright, after this I'm done.

1) You took the time to get the pictures, which in itself is pretty dumb, considering what you would be doing with the pictures.
2) The first thing you said was about me being young, and that was your defence. I should wait before I comment on girls. You wouldn't have said that if this actually was a joke topic.
3) The only part that would show that your joking is "sexxorz" and then your main sentence has correct grammar and everything which you wouldn't use unless you were being serious.
4) Even if you were joking, it's not funny, and the attempt to make us laugh is pathetic.

Now, I know you not going to agree with me, and I think I'm right, but whatever.

FallingEastward said:
Alright, after this I'm done.
Thank God.

FallingEastward said:
1) You took the time to get the pictures, which in itself is pretty dumb, considering what you would be doing with the pictures.
Googlie image search, it took me under a minute. You say that's stupid, but you don't realize that many other people on GR have posted up pics for jokes, so they must all be stupid as well?

FallingEastward said:
2) The first thing you said was about me being young, and that was your defence. I should wait before I comment on girls. You wouldn't have said that if this actually was a joke topic.
It wasn't a defence, I was flamming you because you flammed me. Don't expect someone to just accept you to come into their topic and and insult them.

FallingEastward said:
3) The only part that would show that your joking is "sexxorz" and then your main sentence has correct grammar and everything which you wouldn't use unless you were being serious.
Soooo, despite the fact that my poll question was obviously a joke, I'm still being serious because we all know how serious "teh sexxors" is!

FallingEastward said:
4) Even if you were joking, it's not funny, and the attempt to make us laugh is pathetic.
Nobody asked for your opinion. You don't find it funny, get over it and stop acting like a cry baby.

FallingEastward said:
Now, I know you not going to agree with me, and I think I'm right, but whatever.
Fine, I don't care. I never cared. Do you agree with me? No, so just stfu. I only keep replying beause you don't settle down and just go on and on. It was a joke, either be a man and let it go or act like a brat and continue this temper tantrum.

God damnit! I open my heart up to you guys and ask one simple question on which girl is better! And I'm treated to this! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I''LL KILL YOU GHOST, YOUR NEW NAME WILL BE REALGHOSTTRIP!

...er, and Jessica Alba is sexy, she can sex me up any day of the week BOO-YEAH!

If you lived in Flordia, I would move down there and act like you pose a threat to me and shoot to kill!

Ho-ray for Jeb!

lol, This topic actually had nothing to do with that gf poll you made Black Star. I was just being silly for no reason but to satisfy myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod