What's your most anticipated game of the holiday season?

Uncharted 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. Both sequels to already amazing games, and I'm doing what I can to ignore trailers and gameplay footage so it will all be fresh when I play it.

Longo_2_guns said:
Uncharted 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. Both sequels to already amazing games, and I'm doing what I can to ignore trailers and gameplay footage so it will all be fresh when I play it.
I know that feeling. When they were showing previews and stuff for Resistance 2, I was freaking out about it. Then when I played it, it was still good, but not epic like it sounded. :?

I'm getting U2 and R&CF:ACiT next month, so I wouldn't really call them holiday games, but CoD:MW2 is pretty close. I'll probably get Wii Sports Resort for Christmas, or somethin'.

Are there any good PC games coming out around the holidays? 'Cause I think I'm getting a decent machine for my birthday.

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I know that feeling. When they were showing previews and stuff for Resistance 2, I was freaking out about it. Then when I played it, it was still good, but not epic like it sounded. :?

I'm getting U2 and R&CF:ACiT next month, so I wouldn't really call them holiday games, but CoD:MW2 is pretty close. I'll probably get Wii Sports Resort for Christmas, or somethin'.

Are there any good PC games coming out around the holidays? 'Cause I think I'm getting a decent machine for my birthday.

I don't know about the release date, but Diablo 3 will definitely be a good game for your sparkling new monster. My Alienware is 5 years old. :(

Edit: I've never played Assassin's Creed. People seem to be divided about their opinions of the game.

Diablo 3 won't even be out in 2010, so not that....

I would have to say Assassins Creed 2 is my most anticipated. I loved the first one, even with its repetitive missions. I do need to play Uncharted still though...

Right now my most anticipated are Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time and Assassin's Creed 2.

Also, while not coming out until After Christmas, I'm very interested in Capcom's Dark Void. If EB Games is accurate it arrives on new year's eve.

LinksOcarina said:
Brutal Legend, because I like original stuff.
I would agree with you, but my opinion Jack Black gets annoying...the game still looks great to try out though.

UghRochester said:
LinksOcarina said:
Brutal Legend, because I like original stuff.
I would agree with you, but my opinion Jack Black gets annoying...the game still looks great to try out though.
I can agree with you, but Tim Schafer and Double Fine have such a great sense of humor that, for me, it'll be easy to bypass the annoyance.

I really don't know what is the most anticipated for me. My n00bFPS side is saying MW2, but I'm liking Dragon Age: Origins.

Mine would be either Borderlands or Dragon Age:Origins.

I'm even replacing my VGU to be able to run them smoothly, though i have a feeling that DA:O is going to disapoint me NWN style.

Brutal Legend is gonna be sweet, but I'm also looking forward to AC 2. Not too sure what is coming out during the holiday season. I'm mostly interested in before and after (Mostly God of War 3)

I'm really interested in Uncharted 2 and Borderlands.

Also, Demon's souls, PS3-exclusive RPG. Only released in Asia so far, but it looks awesome (in the west it will be out October 6).

DragonAgeDragonAgeDragonAgeDragonAgeDragonAgeDragonAgeDragonAge

Oh sweet jesus do I ever love single player rpgs from bioware. Those guys are freaking masters.

Aren't both Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 coming out like next April? Both of them look like their going to be disappointing, too, especially since I loved the first games so much.

I reckon Bioshock 2 will be epic. I remember seeing a gameplay trailer of "Big Sisters", they look badass. And sound like they'd make the plot very interesting. Plus you can walk on the bottom of the sea :D!

Bioshock 2 is definitely my most anticipated game.

But one for the holiday season...not one is in mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle