What's your go-to game when you're bored and can't decide what to play?

When I'm totally stuck and can't pick a game, I always end up firing up Skyrim. There's just something about roaming around as the Dragonborn that never gets old. Whether it's exploring random caves, picking fights with giants, or just chilling in Whiterun, it always hits the spot. Plus, who doesn't love shouting dragons out of the sky? What about you all? What's your default game when you're bored?"when I'm totally stuck and can't pick a game, I always end up firing up Skyrim. There's just something about roaming around as the Dragonborn that never gets old. Whether it's exploring random caves, picking fights with giants, or just chilling in Whiterun, it always hits the spot. Plus, who doesn't love shouting dragons out of the sky? What about you all? What's your default game when you're bored ?

When I'm totally stuck and can't pick a game, I always end up firing up Skyrim. There's just something about roaming around as the Dragonborn that never gets old. Whether it's exploring random caves, picking fights with giants, or just chilling in Whiterun, it always hits the spot. Plus, who doesn't love shouting dragons out of the sky? What about you all? What's your default game when you're bored?"when I'm totally stuck and can't pick a game, I always end up firing up Skyrim. There's just something about roaming around as the Dragonborn that never gets old. Whether it's exploring random caves, picking fights with giants, or just chilling in Whiterun, it always hits the spot. Plus, who doesn't love shouting dragons out of the sky? What about you all? What's your default game when you're bored ?
I can play any RTS game whenever I'm undecided. It can be either StarCraft 2 or the new ones like battle aces and immortal gates of pyre
I participated in the playtest last weekend. Its quite fun to play, to be honest. It looks so much like startcraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkyway7