Whats this....

Bazooka56

Rookie
Look when I try to write the Review and it gets me double line spacing a when i write
and it gets me an \r\n thing when i see the review. See by yourself go to my account and look my review for 'The house the dead'.

Re: Whats this........

Bazooka56 said:
Look when I try to write the Review and it gets me double line spacing a when i write
and it gets me an \r\n thing when i see the review. See by yourself go to my account and look my review for 'The house the dead'.
you're only noticing the /rn now?

it is a VERY common glitch ;)

madster111 said:
Bazooka56 said:

Well I must have it removed.

Bazooka56 said:
madster111 said:
Bazooka56 said:

Good luck.

madster111 said:
Bazooka56 said:
madster111 said:
Bazooka56 said:

Good luck.

Damn...I can't remove it. GR HELP ME!

While you're taking reports, I can't put URL links into my reviews. Whenever I try, it works, but when I click 'Submit!', the Link box comes back up, and the URL leads to a javascript.void(), or something like that.

A lot of times programming and coding changes are done on 6 to 9 week time lines because of budgets. People have to get paid to work. When GR was smaller I'm sure their webmonkey just hopped right in and fixed it. Now I am sure Crave has a ticketing system and GR has to wait its turn.

I'm sure Crave also demands large profit percentages, apple martini's, and back massages, but we're not gonna give it to 'em are we boys!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod