What's different about the site? CONTEST

Now whenever you search for something, it doesn't use that shitty old system it had before. Now it uses a new Google style search engine to search the whole site and whatnot.

Also, there are a bunch of links and other clusterfuck shit at the bottom of cheat pages. Though that may have been there for a while.

And on the note of that, that crowdignite.gamerevolution.com thing is fucking DISGUSTING. Please tell me this place won't become more like that...

The ads are gone!!! .......No? =\
Hmmm... what about the navigation/directory bar thing-whatever? Or... No, I don't know. I only use the forums, so I never see the rest of the website.

The blog entries and member reviews are actually being updated in the community page?
The staff page was updated?

Or maybe NOTHING changed but it will soon change

Hey is it the navigation to the GR store no longer being shown on the home page?
I can still see it in the forums, but that's like the only place I can see it now.

changed from this

GameRevolution.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline, LLC. © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

to this

GameRevolution.com, A property of AtomicOnline, LLC. © 2011 AtomicOnline, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

GR was held as a property of Crave Online, though Atomic Online owns Crave. To appease the Gr audience, Atomic Online is (slowly) ridding the site of all mentions of CraveOnline.
GR's now running under the AtomicOnline banner, if only to shut you old school users up! like me.

But enough of that, I just want to know if my Brazzers account works on Momtastic.com? milf prowler certified! grrowl
68135431.png

edit: momtastic.com = not as advertised :x

Is it that you got rid of the system that would highlight seemingly random words in articles and reviews that when clicked on would lead to retarded online stores etc?

I was going to mention that, Chris, but it doesn't sound right, coming from me. :p
momtastic is an amazing name. I think I'll start using it.

Daniel... You're just teasing us about the things we can't have. You are a cruel, cruel man.

Please tell me that GR is going to be sending out free stickers as forms of advertisement instead. Or maybe pop-up puppets...

danielrbischoff, you should know we don't handle change very well.
having said that, bring back the ads! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod