what would you think of the future xbox

colleen88

Rookie
what about calling the new xbox XBX something like Xbox 10 series. maybe with treadmill and kinect so you can walk, run, jump, duck..I just imagine something like that. it can also make you sweat.

Hey there, welcome to the forums.

I moved your thread to this area since this is where we mostly discuss gaming.

As for the future Xbox I think anything is better than Xbox One. Since XB1 was just released it's hard to imagine what the next console will be after that. I'd have to wait and see what this gen brings to the table and after a couple years we'll see. As for a name, I like Xbox Buddy.... No?

Why did you move it to Gen? It's Xbox, therefore MS. I don't have any ideas what they'll call their next console, but I'm sure our technology will keep advancing in these decades to come.

My guess, a steam-box kind of thing where its digital only.

That is the future for the most part so I wouldn't be surprised if they jump in first.

Colleen88..
CoLLEEN 88..
COL-LEEN 88..!!

...haaaaaaaaai..
ebay_aceo_joker8.jpg

I have nothing but contempt for Xbox and its minions. I wish all the bad things in the universe on it and that all their future consoles fry upon start-up. So the Xbox 10 naming convention fits right into that thought process and I hope this happens, because its a terrible idea.

..and thats only my opinion so do with it what you like.

I'm guessing since they called this one, Xbox One, that they'll call the next one Xbox Two? - HA!

I reckon it will just be a server soon enough. Playstation Now will be huge. If they can make the current gen streamable somehow - hellooooo space saver! Soon enough we wont need bloody TV cabinets.
As for names, it will be something cheesy like, Xbox Breeze.

It will be called xbox infinity.

Future xbox will be just a remote terminal. Microsoft wants to sell you a subscription service where the game is completely rendered on a server and streamed to you. A lot like onlive works. It will be buggy and the servers will lag and crash under load as this is Microsoft.

Oh and they will want you to have a kinect watching you at all times to confirm it is you using the account and not someone else.

Dont believe me?
http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-patent-s ... 000007102/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod