What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by GRColin, Aug 22, 2011.

1. COMaestro

COMaestro Regular

We rented Tag this weekend and it was actually pretty good. A bit raunchy here and there, but overall it was very funny, and had some decent action as Jeremy Renner's character avoided being tagged. Not necessarily a movie I feel a need to own, but would happily have it on in the background anytime.

2. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Saw Venom on Friday.

It was surprisingly okay. The movie starts off quite slow (origin stories and all) but I really did enjoy the chemistry and overall relationship between Eddie Brock and Venom.

The story is overall average and some of the acting is downright bad, but I think the writing and directing had an obvious play, there.

For a standalone movie that oddly has nothing to do with Spider-Man, it's okay. I wouldn't exactly rush out to the cinema to watch it, or buy it on Blu-Ray/DVD but hey, if you see it on Netflix or something, give it a watch.

3. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

I went and saw Venom. It was fun even if there was a bit too much forced comedy. And unless I missed something I didn’t see anything that could potentially exclude Venom from the MCU if they eventually decide to retroactively bring him in as part of the continuity