What was the last game you bought?

lokness

Rookie
Last game i bought was Bionic Commando rearmed for 18 bucks. It was a while ago though...

Still meaning to get; The Orange Box, BIA:Hells Highway, Medieval 2 Total War and LOST. All for PC of course.

Medieval 2 Total War is well worth the money it cost...I also think that was the last game I bought

Silent Hill 3. I've been looking for this game for over two years and couldn't find it (I was stupid enough to sell it three years ago and regretted it very soon after...). I finally got it back!

Rakon said:
Okami. Haven't touched it yet, even though I bought it like a month ago.

It happens to you too? I thought I was the only one with this odd habit that sometimes I buy a game and start playing it like a month after. :p :D

The last game I bought was Baldurs Gate II: The Shadows of Amn, after that things just spiraled down with E mule and Azureus specially. ALL HAIL MIGHTY AZUREUS (now Vuze).

Kijan said:
Rakon said:
Okami. Haven't touched it yet, even though I bought it like a month ago.

It happens to you too? I thought I was the only one with this odd habit that sometimes I buy a game and start playing it like a month after. :p :D

god i probally have a good 20+ games i own that i havent played, if i come across a game that has been rated well and its under 20 bucks ill pick it up right there, my theory its better to pay 20 bucks for it now and not play it for a year or two, if its really a good game chances are its price is only going to appriciate on ebay the longer its been out of print

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod