What was the first movie you watched?

Mickey's Christmas Carol?
2ivnza8.jpg

Hand drawn animation is still where it's at. Fucking Toy Story, man. It ruined everything.

that candlelight reflection on Scrooge's top hat. The gaming community is somehow to blame. We blew it.

The first movie I can remember is ET. I was two years old. It's the first film my mom took me to see.

How do you remember your earliest memory? By remembering it.

I remember watching Ghostbusters when I was 5 I think. I had nightmares lol.

I'm assuming this means first movie we saw in theaters but then I'm not sure if Mickey's Christmas Carol was in theaters...

Either way I can't remember. Surely some disney animation. My mom loved Disney movies. We had every one on VHS.

As for in theater, the earliest one I can remember is The Lion King, though I would have been 7 at the time so no doubt I had already been and just can't remember it now. God I remember Lion King though. All the kids got complimentary posters. And we went to the carnival first. Awesome day.

Edit: Wait, Nightmare Before Christmas was half a year before Lion King, and I saw that in the theater too. Let's just keep working backwards...

The first movie I can remember seeing in theaters was The Fly, so Jurassic Park is not how I immediately remember Jeff Goldblum. Thanks mom!

I remember seeing Kindergarten Cop with my siblings. My sister took us out while my parents threw their annual holiday party. I also remember it snowed which was strange. It being Arizona and all.

I remembered watching Fantasia as a kid... which was pretty fucked up. I remembered there was a part with the demons and that wasn't fun for a five-year old.

used44 said:
I'm assuming this means first movie we saw in theaters

If that's the case then I'm not sure. I lived in a very small town until moving to Toronto at age 6. I can remember the one and only movie theater there but not a single movie I saw in it. I know I saw Aladdin in theaters but that was around the time I had moved. So I guess I'll go with that.

Man if I ever have kids I'm not spending squat on them until they can remember it.

oh man...

Id have to say the first movie I remember fully was, out of all things, Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp on VHS.

First movie in the theaters was Beauty and the Beast. That was a great movie to watch on the big screen.

I was a big disney kid when I was younger, still am. Despite everything they still make quality movies.

I don't know. I remember several early movie experiences but I can't say which was first because my aunt used to take me to the movies all the time growing up. I remember Alladin but then I also remember others and just being scared by all the noise. The Jurassic Park trailer used to freak me the fuck out with the bug caught in amber and then all the dinosaurs and just imagining if it were real.

Every movie mentioned so far is awesome.

My first movie I can remember watching was 101 Dalmatians. I was at least 2, but my mom tells me I watched it all the time when she was pregnant with my younger brother.

WickedLiquid said:
Remember all the controversy sounding Jurassic Park? Man, we were such pussies.

Now that you mention it, I remember leaving Jurassic Park early because I was too scared.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle